Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005

SUBMIT YOUR VOTES!

www.tranceaddict.com/top100

(Use this thread for discussion / suggestions / etc.)

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-13-2005 00:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

:~

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:00  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
00soups00
cruzin

great idea

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 00soups00 Click here to Send 00soups00 a Private Message Add 00soups00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sEpH
Ezlv

my vote:

1.preach
2.stu cox
3.james zabiela
4.sasha
5.deep dish

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sEpH Click here to Send sEpH a Private Message Visit sEpH's homepage! Add sEpH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Vote Mikey Mike!

Oh wait, wrong poll.

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
washout
southern white boy

i voted but forgot who for already.

http://www.cev3.com/

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for washout Click here to Send washout a Private Message Visit washout's homepage! Add washout to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

1. Armand Van Helden
2. Ferry Corsten
3. Markus Shultz
4. Gabriel and Dresden
5. (write in vote)Daft Punk (no matter if the album sucked still have to pay respect to what got me started in EDM a long time ago)

Last edited by Orbital32 on Sep-13-2005 at 04:32

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zewad
This is my custom status.

there was a back up on voting thing...

1. pvd
2. above & beyond
3. jon o'bir
4. markus schulz
5. max graham

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zewad Click here to Send Zewad a Private Message Add Zewad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The 3am Junkie
Bargrooves...

1. Wally Lopez
2. Moshic
3. Danny Howells
4. Ferry Corsten
5. Markus Schulz

Moshic Live @ Pabellon 1, Feria Internacional, San Salvador, El Salvador
Seccion de Ibero-America en TA http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=63

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:40  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for The 3am Junkie Click here to Send The 3am Junkie a Private Message Add The 3am Junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheKidsWantTechno
elektron slut

sander kleinenberg
erick morillo
richie hawtin
carl cox
david guetta

(im not sure what happened to the "Trancer" part of my name haha, but no more )

Old Post Sep-13-2005 03:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKidsWantTechno Click here to Send TheKidsWantTechno a Private Message Add TheKidsWantTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
grasshopper
Supreme tranceaddict

I know that Swamper read this post...

quote:
Originally posted by grasshopper in this thread
I just voted:

1> Sven Väth
2> Carl Cox
3> Richie Hawtin
4> DJ Rush
5> Jeff Mills

...because ALL FIVE of the DJ's above are in the pull-down menu on the TA Top 100 DJ's list. Even DJ Rush! Who the fuck but me would put DJ Rush in the top 5?!?

Thanks Swamper! The Top 100 list is a cool idea. I can't wait for the results to come in. And I can clearly tell from the fact that you included all of my top five in the pull-down menus that this wasn't some fuzzbrained idea that you came up with in a bar one night. It shows that this idea grew out of hundreds of hours of skimming the forums and reading the various posts about "that other" DJ poll. You appear to have waaaay to much time on your hands...

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for grasshopper Visit grasshopper's homepage! Add grasshopper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by grasshopper
Thanks Swamper! The Top 100 list is a cool idea. I can't wait for the results to come in. And I can clearly tell from the fact that you included all of my top five in the pull-down menus that this wasn't some fuzzbrained idea that you came up with in a bar one night. It shows that this idea grew out of hundreds of hours of skimming the forums and reading the various posts about "that other" DJ poll. You appear to have waaaay to much time on your hands...

Actually I just took the Top 250 from last year's DJ Mag poll and put them as the initial list. What's your issue?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback'sProg. ID from 2001 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Next To You" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread