Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Useful YouTube-videos & other stuff for NOVICE DJ's / Updated: 7 October 2017
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
HowToDjFast
tranceaddict in training

Wow. Awesome (and long) list. I'm excited to see this being done. Thanks djkopernikus!

I have seen quite a few of those and they are all super helpful. I love the videos from Ellaskins! Also, the DJ book How To DJ Right is awesome!

Also, check the ones at HowToDjFast.com. We have a video newsletter that gives out a bunch of training videos on gear, beatmatching, mixing, scratching etc...

Either way thanks for helping all of the new DJs out.

Old Post Mar-26-2010 22:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HowToDjFast Click here to Send HowToDjFast a Private Message Visit HowToDjFast's homepage! Add HowToDjFast to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by HowToDjFast
Wow. Awesome (and long) list. I'm excited to see this being done. Thanks djkopernikus!

I have seen quite a few of those and they are all super helpful. I love the videos from Ellaskins! Also, the DJ book How To DJ Right is awesome!

Also, check the ones at HowToDjFast.com. We have a video newsletter that gives out a bunch of training videos on gear, beatmatching, mixing, scratching etc...

Either way thanks for helping all of the new DJs out.

Thanks! I will add new vid's time to time, but now, this list is DONE.

Old Post Mar-27-2010 09:12  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FennecTheFox
Senior tranceaddict

Great list man! Some decent videos so far - will have a better look later.

Old Post Jun-28-2010 10:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FennecTheFox Click here to Send FennecTheFox a Private Message Add FennecTheFox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dorkiedanny
Supreme tranceaddict

awwwwww. booo. i was just getting started with the whole list. it seems that the majority of the youtube links dont work anymore. anyone know why?

Old Post Sep-12-2010 10:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dorkiedanny Click here to Send dorkiedanny a Private Message Add dorkiedanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dorkiedanny
awwwwww. booo. i was just getting started with the whole list. it seems that the majority of the youtube links dont work anymore. anyone know why?

Yes. It seems that ellaskins channel has been suspended due some copyright issues (?). Im not sure if those vids will ever re-surface. If they will be online again with new URL's, i will NOT update that list with new links.

For now, i can't do nothing.

More info:
Ellaskins YT channel suspended again

Old Post Sep-12-2010 14:50  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

I'm going to leave this thread stuck at the top because although the vids have been banned there is still a load of useful information that kopernikus posted.

And mate, i don't blame you one bit for not wanting to update them if they reappear. Screw That! We'll leave the titles there for people to search for the videos on youtube

Old Post Sep-13-2010 08:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by n3lly And mate, i don't blame you one bit for not wanting to update them if they reappear.

Yeah, that would require quite amount of work.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 16:55  Finland
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

quote:
Originally posted by djkopernikus
Yeah, that would require quite amount of work.

Work you've done and can be proud of. Noah didn't build an ark twice, and i don't expect you to ever go near those links again. That was an epic post as i've said many times, thanks! I'm sure loads of people got good use out of it.

All those lurkers out there..

Old Post Sep-13-2010 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

I feel like Ive been relegated to a "lurker" lately.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Sep-15-2010 21:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
I feel like Ive been relegated to a "lurker" lately.

I feel disappointed that i have to agree with you

Where have you been? I've had no one recommending Torq for AGES!!

Old Post Sep-16-2010 01:40 
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Ellaskins' vid's are up and running again

Old Post Sep-28-2010 18:04  Finland
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by n3lly
I feel disappointed that i have to agree with you

Where have you been? I've had no one recommending Torq for AGES!!

I was studying for the Florida bar exam (to become a certified lawyer) from mid may to the end of July. Then I was on vacation for a month. Then three weeks ago i started work at my law firm down here and let's just say they keep me busy to the tune of twelve hour work days.
I'll try to chime in with more torq updates more often.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Sep-30-2010 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Useful YouTube-videos & other stuff for NOVICE DJ's / Updated: 7 October 2017
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz play #3 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDreamcatcher - "I Don't Wanna Lose My Way" (Magik Muzik Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread