Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Why would the thread be locked?

It's finally getting good.

Old Post Sep-17-2010 02:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

good point.

On your mark,

Get set...

Old Post Sep-17-2010 03:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josbalstr
Senior tranceaddict

Originally posted by bigperf
quote:
quote: Originally posted by josbalstr the guy is on fire right now and he's out of SF, yet no one here ever seems to book him? http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item...ns-max-vangeli/ thanks for the entertainment!

haha no prob bigperf, I was just curious about how he dj's, cause I really like his AN21 collabs.

Havent been in the SF scene for that long, but reading what everyone has to say it seems I know all I need to now, haha thanks guys...

Old Post Sep-17-2010 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josbalstr Click here to Send josbalstr a Private Message Add josbalstr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mukifunpan
tranceaddict in training

Christian is a douche.
Max Vangelli is a douche.

together you have team douche with a whole lot of douchebags.

DJ MAX VANDOUCHE - vote for him now. what a joke.

Old Post Sep-18-2010 21:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mukifunpan Click here to Send mukifunpan a Private Message Add mukifunpan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

http://yfrog.com/m9y9cp

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Sep-19-2010 00:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2tall
~!@#$%^&*

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj

http://yfrog.com/m9y9cp

context: funkagenda posted that to his twitter here, http://twitter.com/Funkagenda/status/24890902195

Old Post Sep-19-2010 00:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 2tall Click here to Send 2tall a Private Message Visit 2tall's homepage! Add 2tall to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

Movie Videos & Movie Scenes at MOVIECLIPS.com

Old Post Sep-19-2010 02:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmmark78
Junior tranceaddict

Dreams do come true:

Sebastian Ingrosso / AN21 / Max Vangeli
11/06/2010 AVALON Hollywood

Old Post Sep-23-2010 21:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmmark78 Click here to Send mmmark78 a Private Message Add mmmark78 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mmmark78
Dreams do come true:

Sebastian Ingrosso / AN21 / Max Vangeli
11/06/2010 AVALON Hollywood

umm ok...
hand selected opener, woo hoo

a bunch of people on TA here have opened for giant be it at vanguard or avalon...

Old Post Sep-23-2010 22:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmmark78
Junior tranceaddict

That was supposed to be in a sarcastic tone.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmmark78 Click here to Send mmmark78 a Private Message Add mmmark78 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by mmmark78
That was supposed to be in a sarcastic tone.

I think his tone was towards the event, not you.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I think his tone was towards the event, not you.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp me with id'ing this song please [2002] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFire & Ice - "Forever Young" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread