Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - LONDON - 2012-03-01 - Ministry Of Sound - Tracklists + Download Links
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
K4SP4
Armin Addict

hope for Wezz Devall Mix of Hyperfocus1

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for K4SP4 Click here to Send K4SP4 a Private Message Visit K4SP4's homepage! Add K4SP4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

Well im bopping away here. Armin is doing something right. Its certainly a lot more like it from where he was during and after the Summer at Space with all the vocal fluff and trouse

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:27  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tunesman2k1
why did the trancefamily get to pick this tune for anthem

Armin put it up to vote like the Future Favorite.

Now for my rant (which I expect someone will flame or some lame TLDR comments):

Everyone that's complaining about Invasion as an anthem... get off your high horse. Who honestly cares that your choice of tune lost, while someone else's won? Who cares that you think it isn't a good "anthem" when all you say is "this tune sucks!" You're a segment of the mass that listens to ASOT and you are entitled to your opinion... but obviously the larger mass of people who listened to the show to voted because they liked it.

IMHO, either offer constructive criticism or stuff it. This bull$3!t has gotten so far out of hand with listeners these days.

I like Invasion for its synth choices and its anthemic stab. Is it a Beats@Rank1 or a Such is Life or hell even an early 2000's Sensation anthemic-type tune? No. Is it energetic in its own way? Yes. To me its a lot more memorable than the other submissions when each submission is taken in its own right. It feels like a festival, like a massive, not like another tune at the club, which is what I kept getting on the other tunes I liked (Eco's and Brandt's). It isn't greatly uplifting or epic, but is that all people think of when they think of an anthem in today's market?

Last point on Invasion: It could be so much worse; what if we had something like SvD's anthem for the last Trance Energy, aka Renegade?

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K4SP4
Armin Addict

Beat Service - Fortuna...

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for K4SP4 Click here to Send K4SP4 a Private Message Visit K4SP4's homepage! Add K4SP4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

Whooft big drop!

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:28  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malka
Supreme tranceaddict

i think this is one of the worst sets of armin ever. What a load of useless stuff.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:30  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for malka Click here to Send malka a Private Message Add malka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blis
tranceaddict

Armin said Fortuna is the big follow up after Outsider but i think he missed Charged, which was played by Schulz many times.. better track imo.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:30  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for blis Click here to Send blis a Private Message Add blis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dee_yee_cool
How Do I Know?

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
No doubt no matter how good the sets are in the next 4-5 weeks people will still complain its too predictable.

Thats the problem when he is the only DJ playing EVERY SINGLE EVENT. You cant expect every set to be different in fact they must surely be similar except for other Armin classics put in here and there. Some haters need to get to fuck.

yes Armin know how to deliver a classy mix but the inly thing I hate in his style are the encores from time to time, hope he will not end once again with a cheese pop trance tune like in last years Anthem or going wrong or this light between us

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:30  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dee_yee_cool Click here to Send dee_yee_cool a Private Message Visit dee_yee_cool's homepage! Add dee_yee_cool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by blis
Armin is quite lazy sometimes too, but yea Oakenfold's transitions were pretty afwul today.

I've yet to hear a set when Oakey's transitions are that good. He's always been good at track selection, but with permanent tinnitus I don't come in expecting great mixes.

His vibe was really cool tonight, which I think really helped people dig his set.

Armin's being Armin so far... clean mixes, and a diverse track selection.... and oh my... what a strange mood change that drop was.

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Ahhhh, Melo!!!!

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:31  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

Armin such a clever DJ these days. Peaks and troughs all the time. Knows how to knock out the big bassline when its needed. He will never lose that despite playing a lot of crap music.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:31  Scotland
K4SP4
Armin Addict

Pryda - Melo (Ashley Wallbridge Remix)

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:31  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - LONDON - 2012-03-01 - Ministry Of Sound - Tracklists + Download Links
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp ID this old tune! [2002] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAR52 - "Enigma" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread