Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > IC95 or how to get 100 IDs
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
IN_RAINBOWS
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GroundLine
I'll be featuring older stuff, much from 2006-2010, some pre-2006 and post-2010. Also thought of throwing in some bootlegs to mix it up.

Great, I prefer those older trance stuff over the new tracks anyway, but just saying that I am not as clueless as I was before. Bootlegs could be tough.

Old Post Jul-25-2012 00:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for IN_RAINBOWS Click here to Send IN_RAINBOWS a Private Message Add IN_RAINBOWS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tresor7
Senior tranceaddict

Very nice news, friends! I'm waiting!

Old Post Jul-25-2012 18:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tresor7 Click here to Send Tresor7 a Private Message Visit Tresor7's homepage! Add Tresor7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GroundLine
If I could only...

ID Contest 96

Old Post Jul-31-2012 11:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GroundLine Click here to Send GroundLine a Private Message Visit GroundLine's homepage! Add GroundLine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > IC95 or how to get 100 IDs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help! Song ID ??? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackParagliders - Oasis [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread