Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Complaint Department (Take a Number)
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...82#post10957482

Existo again.

[See next post. -DG]

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Last edited by DigiNut on May-23-2011 at 14:48

Old Post May-23-2011 11:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

And trolling as usual.

quote:
Originally posted by NYWest27th4life
quote:
Production Studio > Complaint Department (Take a Number)

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3] Go to first unread post Last Thread Next Thread
Author
Thread

Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...82#post10957482

Existo again.

Yes it is existo again and I am going to reply to you here to show everybody what type of coward you really are. I see you have a hair up your butt regarding me posting here. I suggest you remove it or find another nit to pick on. Kind regards. Existo.

[Sigh. Another alt added to the ever-expanding list of Existo bans. -DG]

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
-Frasier

Last edited by DigiNut on May-23-2011 at 14:47

Old Post May-23-2011 11:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

2 Things:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...2&forumid=48&s=
This might be a handy sticky. I applied some HTML formatting to the list to make it more comprehensive and bumped into a security issue...

[You're not the first to figure this out; we're running ancient-ass forum software that's riddled with security issues. This is why I block all scripts from TA. Swamper's the only one who can fix it; in the meantime, please don't post it publicly and make it worse than it already is. -DG]

quote:
-Frasier

Last edited by DigiNut on Jun-10-2011 at 22:54

Old Post Jun-10-2011 14:17  Netherlands
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Annoying PM spam

quote:

Santiago72 wrote on Today 18:22:
Hello! I'm a professional musician, keyboardist and composer. Perhaps you need great melodies or hook lines in your trance tracks. If so I can help you in your career. Please listen to some mp3 examples (copy and paste in your browser):

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Contact me for more information at: santiagomartinez1972@gmail.com

Best wishes.

[I'm not sure if there's a whole lot I can do about this (annoying as it may be). I can only moderate the content in this specific sub-forum and can't suspend users without at least one post, nor can I personally verify the authenticity of a PM. I'd recommend contacting one of the admins (Swamper or chinamon) about it if it keeps happening. -DG]

quote:
-Frasier

Last edited by DigiNut on Jul-01-2011 at 01:54

Old Post Jun-28-2011 17:22  Netherlands
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by OOPS!

Getting really sick of this guy starting new threads that don't amount to much, but here he is violating forum rules by asking for an a capella.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...4&forumid=48&s=

[Thread deleted. Let me know ASAP of any further requests/sharing of copyrighted material. -DG]

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Last edited by DigiNut on Aug-07-2011 at 01:00

Old Post Aug-07-2011 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

some loser spamming:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...7&forumid=48&s=

[Burninated. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Aug-23-2011 at 21:51

Old Post Aug-19-2011 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

Existo is on the move again

Spam thread

[Not anymore. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Sep-03-2011 at 15:36

Old Post Sep-03-2011 06:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

OO OO OO OOPS! He did it again...

quote:
[Thread deleted. Let me know ASAP of any further requests/sharing of copyrighted material. -DG]

OOPS requesting copyrighted material, here:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=48&s=

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Sep-04-2011 18:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

Robby Rox baiting me for the 2nd time

Here

[You've got some serious chutzpah claiming victim status here, looking at your previous contributions in that thread. I'm sure that they would all leave you alone if you stopped trying to get the last word in after every single reply. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Oct-22-2011 at 19:28

Old Post Oct-22-2011 04:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy28
Sandancer

Warez posted http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...48&pagenumber=2

[I got rid of it. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Nov-18-2011 at 00:10

Old Post Nov-17-2011 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy28 Click here to Send Andy28 a Private Message Add Andy28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy28
Sandancer

And again http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3&forumid=48&s=

[Removed. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Nov-20-2011 at 23:18

Old Post Nov-20-2011 20:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy28 Click here to Send Andy28 a Private Message Add Andy28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...5&forumid=48&s=

Dweeb debate.

[Closed. No surprise as to the author of that turd pile, either... -DG]

Now with extra singles!

Last edited by DigiNut on Jan-05-2012 at 21:13

Old Post Jan-03-2012 23:45  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Complaint Department (Take a Number)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLISTEN THIS MEGABOMB!! and ID, House Arpeggio & Piano Track [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilverblue - "Do You Know" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread