Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 127 - This Thread Will Never Die
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

I'm in Brazil, bitcheeeess! Dekmantel tomorrow. Rubens, where you at?

Old Post Sep-29-2017 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

It's always unbearably hot here. I grew up in a very nordic country, and now, i can only wear pants for 2 months of the year.

I represent Queens she was raised out in Brooklyn.

Old Post Sep-29-2017 19:46  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Tomorrow morning at 9 on the football field with the boys, 15C max and rain is expected, but we can't complain at the end of a dry week around 20C here.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-29-2017 20:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

The heat is on, on the street
Inside your head, on every beat
And the beat's so loud, deep inside
The pressure's high, just to stay alive
'Cause the heat is on

We just got through a heat wave ourselves.

Old Post Sep-29-2017 22:24 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

oktoberfest

Old Post Sep-29-2017 22:26  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
*gives Stu a hug*

We've just had our first rain of the season after 124 days. I know the feel. It's only a matter of time, Stubert. It is coming!

Yeah, they've actually just drastically changed our forecast for the next few days, with some much needed rain over the long weekend. Looking forward to it.

Old Post Sep-29-2017 22:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Worm
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm high in Oregon. Listening to George Rimore throwback session 004.

Old Post Sep-30-2017 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Worm Click here to Send Big Worm a Private Message Add Big Worm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by Big Worm
I'm high in Oregon. Listening to George Rimore throwback session 004.

I'm really glad some people are still listening to my sets even all these years later.

I have some plans for a new podcast series that I aim to actually continue over the years and not stop completely (as Throwback did). I just have to get my digital rig back in order. Financially I can't keep a podcast going with just vinyl. As always I'll keep TA community in the DJ Promo forums updated.

Old Post Sep-30-2017 20:52 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Wife and I went on a date to a very exotic foreign restaurant that opened last year here in Brasilia. The food was a bit too sweet and had holes in it, and the coffee wasn't nearly as strong as we're used to... but, yeah, it was a nice cultural night at the local Dunkin' Donuts, had never been to one before
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I'm in Brazil, bitcheeeess! Dekmantel tomorrow. Rubens, where you at?

Bem-vindo de volta! Hope São Paulo treats you well
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yeah, they've actually just drastically changed our forecast for the next few days, with some much needed rain over the long weekend. Looking forward to it.

Great to hear! By the way, do the seasons in tropical areas where there are just the wet and dry seasons change the behaviour of birds or something?

(I assume the words "autumn" and "spring" are about as meaningless in Brisbane as they're in Brasilia)
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Tomorrow morning at 9 on the football field with the boys, 15C max and rain is expected, but we can't complain at the end of a dry week around 20C here.

I wish it was this temperature here too. 29C~17C around here...
quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
It's always unbearably hot here. I grew up in a very nordic country, and now, i can only wear pants for 2 months of the year.

I represent Queens she was raised out in Brooklyn.

Jesus Christ, I've just looked it up on Google, and it's just like the Amazon. I didn't grow up in the snow and even I find it unbearable!

Old Post Oct-01-2017 00:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Great to hear! By the way, do the seasons in tropical areas where there are just the wet and dry seasons change the behaviour of birds or something?

(I assume the words "autumn" and "spring" are about as meaningless in Brisbane as they're in Brasilia)

Autumn and spring are actually quite noticeable here, we're not as "two seasons" as you there. (Most of) autumn is cooler than the summer, and (most of) spring is noticeably warmer than the winter time, will some rainfall to green things up after the winter dry season. Except this spring, where we've jumped straight into very hot weather with basically no notice, and no rain. I'm not really into the heat, hence my whining

Old Post Oct-01-2017 02:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Oh, totes different then, yeah. We just have a dry season and a rainy season, and people call the dry season "winter" because the temperature drops at night due to the lack of humidity.

Sure, it gets to 9C in the wee hours of the morning, but there's no way I'm gonna call it winter if it's 25C again by noon

Old Post Oct-01-2017 02:49  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Stu comes from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder
You better run, you better take cover.

Old Post Oct-01-2017 03:37 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 127 - This Thread Will Never Die
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPossibly Easy ID [2004] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTocadisco - Better Begin (feat. Lennart A. Salomon) [Amo & Navas Rmx] [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread