Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gehzumteufel
In your ass

I dunno man. That one is hard. Not really opinionated on it at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:34  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

one day..

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

My current ride.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:43  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
My current ride.

That baby have hydraulics?

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
That baby have hydraulics?

Hellz yeah. You should see the new one I have... new paint AND it takes less diesel to run.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:50  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
one day..

That's the car I drive... the white one in the back

Old Post Mar-19-2010 04:08  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Old Post Mar-19-2010 04:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

I made the thread and forgot to post mine lol

idc what ppl say i love both these cars

SATURN SKY

AND

PONTIAC SOLSTICE

Old Post Mar-19-2010 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
I'm kind of disappointed in how the Rapide turned out. I was hoping they'd make a proper 4 dour sedan with DB9 styling cues, similar as to how the Bentley Flying Spur is to the Continental GT.

The DB9 is a fine looking vehicle, but it doesn't work as well in 4 door format....and imagine how cramped the back seats are. As Jeremy Clarkson once said, 'Those rear seats would give Douglas Bader cramp'.

I think the Mercedes CLS is a fine looking four door coupe kind of thing.

Love the exterior styling on the CLS (never been a fan of merc interiors) but i didnt count it in the same segment as the quattroporte, rapide and panamera jut cause in its essence its a normal high end 4 door sedan while the others are supercars...just with 4 doors instead of two.

quote:
My current ride.

I bet that baby tackles cornes like all hell...just look at those tires, they are just like on an Formula 1 car except even bigger which means more grip! Sick ride

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman

Edit: Guess that just means we'll have to set up a little race between my Rapide and your Quattroporte.

Oh its so on

Old Post Mar-19-2010 10:02  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

I'm about to give up this (in white):

For this (no idea what colour yet):

About time too. Had the Holden for a year so it's time for a change. I was about to get a Ford Falcon XR6 in black but the company is cost cutting and wanted to put me in a shitty Camry, so I jumped on the phone and scored myself an Aurion instead before they ran out.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 10:08  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
My current ride.

one day ill have my own country and ill just take a train everywhere cause ill be like "put track here"

cars are gay

Old Post Mar-19-2010 10:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
My current ride.

Show off!

Old Post Mar-19-2010 11:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID 12th track from DIGWEED's EM 2002 [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen - "Flash" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread