Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Paul van Dyk "Evolution" NEW ARTIST ALBUM 2011
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bartek89
Music Is The Key

the berlin mix rock also

Old Post Feb-22-2012 14:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bartek89 Click here to Send bartek89 a Private Message Add bartek89 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravenrg84
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Mark van Rick
his fire mix is pure trance and with such energy - hits asses! 140 bpm !!!

Old Post Feb-22-2012 19:50  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for ravenrg84 Click here to Send ravenrg84 a Private Message Add ravenrg84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bartek89
Music Is The Key

damn everytime that i listen to "verano" i like it much better

Old Post Feb-23-2012 13:01  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bartek89 Click here to Send bartek89 a Private Message Add bartek89 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

quote:
don't blabber all the way come one, show us your tracks and videos now. you are such a big blowhard. shut up, if you can't do it better. always the same words from you, you don't have to hear it, you don't have to buy it - oh i forgot - Verano is for FREE!!

we want to hear your free track - where it is?

what the fuck is your problem. "always the same words from you"? this is the first time I've ever said anything bad about paul van dyk's work.

even if I did let you listen to my tracks, you wouldn't give me an unbiased opinion about it so there's no point. as for my video, i already posted my 14 second teaser. I'll paste it here again:

and by the way, paul van dyk doesn't make the videos himself.

Just because something is FREE doesn't mean it's good.

Paul delayed his album because he wanted to create videos for each track. The video was not worth the wait.

Last edited by movingincircles on Feb-28-2012 at 09:23

Old Post Feb-28-2012 09:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark van Rick
Music Rescues Me

@Euforix: you havn't understand the real point. the bpm is regarding to the most played music of some djs and of course of the so called trance djs.
the tracks they are playing have changed from 140 bpm to slower tracks. there are more slower tracks in it. I didn't say that are no 140 bpm tracks anymore! there is an development over years.

i.e. I'm hearing electronic music since over 20 years now. all the things that are going on in the us now reminds me to european/german 90s like eurodance.

look at the tls and look at the original bmp of the tracks. i.e. cosmic gate changed the speed of their tracks and for sure their style. so it's fact - open your eyes and ears!

@movingincircles: basically it was meant in general. had nothing to do with you in person.

I know that paul isn't doin his videos himself like all the other djs too. they have their guys for it and his visuals for his tour are being made by the MUSE visualists.

your visuals are ok but nothing special or even better. everyone could do kinda stuff like that with 3dsmax etc - look at youtube.
actually paul wants to do something more than only releasing his music. don't know if another dj did some videos for each track of his album before - its only an addition.

the reverse is so if a track is for free, it has not to be bad either!!

anyway the other versions are much better. also the unreleased austin leeds rmx

01. PvD & Amos & Riot Night - ID
02. PvD ft. Christian Burns - But Not Tonight
03. PvD & Kolonie - Wishful Thinking (PvD Club Mix)
04. PvD & Will Atkinson - Awakening
05. PvD & Saad Ayub - Future Memories + PvD ft. Plumb - I Don't Deserve You [Vocals]]PvD Mashup]
06. PvD, Alan Wyse & Sue McLaren - You Are [Instrumental Edit]
07. PvD ft. Johnny McDaid & Plumb - Music Rescues Me [PvD Club Mix Mashup]
08. PvD & Mark Eteson ft. Tricia McTeague - Heart Like An Ocean [PvD vs. DJ San Rmx]

Old Post Feb-28-2012 10:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark van Rick Click here to Send Mark van Rick a Private Message Add Mark van Rick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

quote:
your visuals are ok but nothing special or even better. everyone could do kinda stuff like that with 3dsmax etc - look at youtube.
actually paul wants to do something more than only releasing his music. don't know if another dj did some videos for each track of his album before - its only an addition.

Wolfgang Gartner saw my visuals, and he told me he liked it that's good enough for me. I could do 100x more/better if I was getting paid for it anyways, 14 seconds doesn't do justice.

BT did "This Binary Universe" and the visuals were 100x better than paul's. this was several years ago too.

What I'm saying is, Paul delayed the album an entire year to make visuals. these visuals aren't worth waiting an entire year.

quote:
the reverse is so if a track is for free, it has not to be bad either!!

so essentially, free means nothing. I don't know why you're stressing on about it being free. either the music sounds good, or not. doesn't matter if it cost you anything or it being free.

Old Post Feb-28-2012 11:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cellarius
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

Daft Punk (are/were DJs), made whole movie to their album Discovery. It was called Interstella 5555, and it had really good story, when you consider that it only used music and visuals to tell it.

PvD is really working and trying hard to stay relevant nowadays, and move to videos is a good idea. However, Paul has never been too lucky when it came to video directors. Most of his videos were average or bad, and Verano is next addition to the list. The problem is, that by looking at the quality of it, I just can't imagine that the rest videos on the Evolution will be better.

Maybe Paul just didn't work with right people on the videos, maybe he had very tight budget, who knows, but when it's below proper standard it shouldn't get released. That's true for music, videos, games & other stuff.

I really hope that musically this album will be good, so I can ignore the videos (or maybe they will be AMAZING!, but they won't)

Cheers,

Old Post Feb-29-2012 17:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellarius Click here to Send Cellarius a Private Message Add Cellarius to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
umes23
BeatAddict

if anyone runs into recent clips of "Lost in Berlin" or "All the Way" on youtube, with most of the song and decent quality please share. really waiting to hear these in full again - unfortunately that hasn't been possible outside of live gigs or muffled crowd rips which are not as clear as youtube clips.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 20:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for umes23 Click here to Send umes23 a Private Message Add umes23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravenrg84
Supreme tranceaddict

Finally found this ID!:

Paul van Dyk feat. Ummet Ozcan - Dae Yor

Amazing track

Old Post Mar-02-2012 08:25  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for ravenrg84 Click here to Send ravenrg84 a Private Message Add ravenrg84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark van Rick
Music Rescues Me

yes, awesome uplifting trance! he played this ID-track since a year.
it's on armins asot 2012 compilation too

01. PvD & Amos & Riot Night - ID
02. PvD ft. Christian Burns - But Not Tonight
03. PvD & Kolonie - Wishful Thinking (PvD Club Mix)
04. PvD & Will Atkinson - Awakening
05. PvD & Saad Ayub - Future Memories + PvD ft. Plumb - I Don't Deserve You [Vocals]]PvD Mashup]
06. PvD, Alan Wyse & Sue McLaren - You Are [Instrumental Edit]
07. PvD ft. Johnny McDaid & Plumb - Music Rescues Me [PvD Club Mix Mashup]
08. PvD & Mark Eteson ft. Tricia McTeague - Heart Like An Ocean [PvD vs. DJ San Rmx]

Old Post Mar-02-2012 09:56  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark van Rick Click here to Send Mark van Rick a Private Message Add Mark van Rick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bartek89
Music Is The Key

Dae Yor is amazing the breakdown reminds me a liitle bit at "for an angel"

Old Post Mar-02-2012 14:45  Poland
bartek89
Music Is The Key

New release date: 03 April 2012

Old Post Mar-02-2012 15:32  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Paul van Dyk "Evolution" NEW ARTIST ALBUM 2011
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMint Tune from Kai Tracid Set - Uplifting - ID It !! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolar Stone - Solar Coaster [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread