Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Two Fishes - "The Opera" (Vince O'Matic Mix)
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
copy from where? would it be possible for me or other ppl to pick up copies?

i got my copy from www.gemm.com

they have everything...i would try them...they did have a couple others, but i don't know how much i would trust the one's with like one star...i only buy from those that have four stars or above...they are very reliable. and you can also expect to pay a little more at this site since the gemm people take a payment for the service...but on rare tracks its worth it...

quote:
guys, there was a official release on "OmniSounds Records"...

go to http://www.global-trance.co.uk/fr_i...ml?/Tph_TZ.html and do a search for "Opera" on that page.

oops...the copy i got said it had an unknown label so sorry for the missinformation...i just assumed that it didn't...

Old Post Jan-01-2004 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

Unbelieveable! Finally this track gets ID'd after all this time. Many thanks to all the tranceaddicts that made this ID possible.

Old Post Jan-01-2004 18:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

When you get this, you'd better put a good version of it on someplace we're not supposed to mention that kinda sounds like the word 'tub'.

BTW - who was the person that PM'ed the ID in the first place???

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Jan-02-2004 13:58  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
When you get this, you'd better put a good version of it on someplace we're not supposed to mention that kinda sounds like the word 'tub'.

BTW - who was the person that PM'ed the ID in the first place???

but of course...oh and the guy who id'd it is:

Benjamin!!!!~!!!!!!~!!! you da man!!!

Old Post Jan-02-2004 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Talking

hey guys, I ordered the cd maxi as well as the vinyl and the cd maxi arrived today :-)

I am mp3'ing all the tracks on the cdm right now to listen to and compare with the version in the first page of the thread =)

Old Post Jan-12-2004 09:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

Talking

BINGO!

its the Vince O'Matic Mix :-)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan-12-2004 09:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

Talking

hey guys,

I ripped the cd maxi to mp3 and I have uploaded this tune to some webspace, please drop me a pm if you want it, and please do not hotlink it, unless you want the file removed from the space...

Kind Regards,

Old Post Jan-12-2004 10:07  England
jules
Supreme tranceaddict

thanx simcut!

Old Post Jan-12-2004 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for jules Click here to Send jules a Private Message Add jules to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
BINGO!

its the Vince O'Matic Mix :-)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god the vince o'matic is on the vinyl hehehe...how is that Fab Fab Mix? anyway, hopefully i'll get my copy today...damn american postage system hehehe...also...thanks for making the samples so i don't have to hehehe

Old Post Jan-12-2004 16:30 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Two Fishes - "The Opera" (Vince O'Matic Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID This Unknown Tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA Force - "Atomic Outbreak" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread