Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Want to Sell: Pair of Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 & DJM-600 (LA Area / Burbank)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CReddick
balls

Want to Sell: Pair of Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 & DJM-600 (LA Area / Burbank)

Hey trolls,

I straight up don't use these and they're in flawless condition. They've never been roaded and have been used in a smoke free studio environment. Low play hours, newest firmware already loaded.

DJM-600 I bought used, works great. One of the FX engine buttons gets a little finicky if you don't touch it for months... but lets be honest, only bedroom DJ noobs are reaching for that FX generator.

Included are power cables and 3 foot RCA audio connections.

Asking price is $675 for each of the CDJs, and $300 for the mixer. I'd like to sell the CDJs together as a pair, but not married to the idea.

text me: Chris - 818-308-4789

You guys know what they look like, but I'll edit with some pics later on tonight.

[edit] Removed offer of naked girlfriend pics to buyer

more analog, more sidechain

Last edited by CReddick on Jul-18-2012 at 23:03

Old Post Jul-17-2012 20:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CReddick Click here to Send CReddick a Private Message Visit CReddick's homepage! Add CReddick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I guess a lot of the best (trance) DJs are n00bs!

Old Post Jul-17-2012 20:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

pshhh... CDJ 1000's???

i only work with the new CDJ 100,000's

Old Post Jul-17-2012 20:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CReddick
balls

LOL!

Ok, I know what you're thinking. "Damn CR, that's a nice kitchen table you got there..."
NO! Those are like new CDJs!

Old Post Jul-18-2012 05:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CReddick Click here to Send CReddick a Private Message Visit CReddick's homepage! Add CReddick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

Pst. Yo quiero CDJs.

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Jul-18-2012 08:52  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

idk man, i'd eat off those CDJs

Old Post Jul-18-2012 16:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

How come your selling? Quit djing? or went the midi controller laptop route?

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-19-2012 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CReddick
balls

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
How come you're selling? Quit djing? or went the midi controller laptop route?

Cause my time is better spent in the studio.

Flake counter is up to 9, and going....

Last edited by CReddick on Jul-20-2012 at 01:28

Old Post Jul-20-2012 01:18  United States
HotDogWater
pantsaddict

bump!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 23:38  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for HotDogWater Click here to Send HotDogWater a Private Message Visit HotDogWater's homepage! Add HotDogWater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Want to Sell: Pair of Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 & DJM-600 (LA Area / Burbank)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2000-04-01 - Sander Kleinenberg - Impulz Track #5 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKansai - Rococco [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread