Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by beatjunkie
I saw the advertisement on the side of the TTC bus and was totally intrigued. Does anyone know where I can watch season 1? Is it on Rogers on Demand or anything?

yeye, you can catch it on Rogers on demand. under TV entertainment.

Old Post Mar-31-2009 21:23  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

just watched the first episode. awesome!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Mar-31-2009 21:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
just watched the first episode. awesome!

Heh, nice. It only gets crazier.

Old Post Mar-31-2009 21:37  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

ok so just finished season 1. holy shit good good stuff. reminds me of how good dexter is.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Apr-01-2009 03:20  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
ok so just finished season 1. holy shit good good stuff. reminds me of how good dexter is.

Sweet! Get the last 3 episodes that are out now and you'll be caught up perfectly.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 03:38  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chw
Senior tranceaddict

the 4th ep in season 2 is available now on torrent as well

Old Post Apr-01-2009 12:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chw Click here to Send chw a Private Message Add chw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

Maybe i should watch this

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Geoffb3
Maybe i should watch this

Do it. It's very good so far.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 14:04  Cyprus
smuncky
Architect

ok all caught up. good story so far. i'm really really curious as to what happened at the pool. we have the stuffed toy different pieces of evidence including walt's glasses. something crazy is gonna go down.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 20:21  Russia
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
ok all caught up. good story so far. i'm really really curious as to what happened at the pool. we have the stuffed toy different pieces of evidence including walt's glasses. something crazy is gonna go down.

I just remembered that from the beginning of the last ep.

*spoiler*

So messed, my fav part from prev episodes (well one of) is where when Tuco was going to kill Pinkman then Walt goes to give Tuco this 'new batch' of amazing stuff then it ends up being explosive crazy shit that blows up the room, awesome!

Old Post Apr-01-2009 20:48  Cyprus
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

i never watch anything but comedy shows on tv and the discovery channel but this show is by far the best written show i have ever seen.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 20:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

You guys see last night's episode?? I missed it, friend's bday.
Watching it now online. w00000t.

Sneak peak on next week's Ep:

Last edited by Endlesswave on Apr-07-2009 at 07:59

Old Post Apr-07-2009 06:58  Cyprus

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackyet another track to id... [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPig & Dan - Suria [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread