Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Rate the Track Above You [+ subsequent archive of randomness for the perusing lurker]
Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

9/10

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Mar-15-2011 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JakeC
Supreme tranceaddict

5.5/10

Old Post Mar-15-2011 17:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for JakeC Click here to Send JakeC a Private Message Visit JakeC's homepage! Add JakeC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

6/10

Old Post Mar-15-2011 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

4/10. Just another generic piece of shit trancer.

Old Post Mar-15-2011 19:45  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

5/10

Just the same old Psychedelic/Goa sound ::yawn::

Old Post Mar-15-2011 20:59  United States
Chimney
Low pH

This has become your personal vendetta against people that don't like your Armada, shit music taste.

Old Post Mar-15-2011 21:05  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

4 vid is better than the track

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Mar-15-2011 21:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
This has become your personal vendetta against people that don't like your Armada, shit music taste.

Note at all, I like all Genre's and most of them are all played out. I gave you a 5 out of 10. Goa, is not my favorite genre to be honest but there are songs I really like from that spectrum. And you are just really offended by this. I think after 38 pages of reading, listening, and posting you are the first to call someone else's track a generic piece of shit. Such found words, we take and dish out criticism here. But we really don't talk like you and I for one gave your track what I thought it deserved. I guess you felt you were going to enlighten me with Astral Projection. Then, you feel that the grade I gave your song was unfair so you post another angry Post. Look, if I was really pissed and really wanted to piss you off more, I would have gave it a 1. I have posted some bad and some good songs in this Thread and not all of them are Armada or Ultra. I have Posted old Trance, new Trance, Deep Dark Prog, Techno, House, etc... so don't try to label me because Goa isn't my favorite genre but neither is Drum N' Bass.

Old Post Mar-15-2011 22:02  United States
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

6.5/10

Old Post Mar-16-2011 00:16  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Can you seriously give this thread a fucking break? Every second post for the past few pages has been you, like you're demanding we hear your music tastes every fuckin' moment. I've got no desire to play when the same couple of people are just posting endlessly.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-16-2011 00:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Can you seriously give this thread a fucking break? Every second post for the past few pages has been you, like you're demanding we hear your music tastes every fuckin' moment. I've got no desire to play when the same couple of people are just posting endlessly.

Sorry a couple of us play this topic quite a bit.

Old Post Mar-16-2011 00:29  United States
Simon_N
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah this has turned into a post a track and Desiderata will rate it thread.

4/10

Old Post Mar-16-2011 00:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simon_N Click here to Send Simon_N a Private Message Add Simon_N to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Rate the Track Above You [+ subsequent archive of randomness for the perusing lurker]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this killer techno track (Eric Prydz @ MondayBar Spring Cruise) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuspicious - Maid Of Orleans (Take My Hand) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread