Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
shitty

Lol it's funny because you clean up feces for a living.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:45  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:

srussell0018 wrote on Apr-19-2011 17:25:
Just wanted to apologize for the semi-frequent animosity towards you. I admit some of the shit you say does get under my skin quite a bit, but in general I really don't have a problem with you at all. So take that as however you'd like, but I just wanted to let you know that there's no ill-will coming from this end.

Cheers

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon_jay

still goin'

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:46  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
the funniest thing about you calling me pathetic all of the time is that i still manage to stick my penis into things while you can only dream about it.

Ah, the old "I get pussy and you don't." I think it's kind of a pathetic boast, even taking into account that mankind's strongest urge is to reproduce.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
I never understood the orange slice in the heff thing. People here like to claim it's what Belgians/Germans do, and it's totally not

Also, this is all pretty big talk from someone who couldn't figure out how to tell a Spanish hairdresser he wanted a nu-mullet 2 years after they were no longer in style

A disgustingly large amount of Germans drink beer mixed with lemonade, that doesn't make it okay. Same goes for fruit in there.

Mullets have never been stylish, even if they were popular amongst plebs. That was the whole point of getting it, you dolt. Kind of hypocritical considering how much I despise hipsters and ironic fashion, but whatever. I didn't last long with it, it was impairing my ability to make friends at hostels.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

hats off to bas for creating this thread.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

I was actually pretty surprised at how long that took

It's funny that you use me actually taking the high road as a source of your (pathetic) mockery. Truth be told, I have, and always will think you're complete and utter scum, and you have served well, yet again, to prove what a fantastic cunt you are.

You're actually maintaining that you sent that PM in the hope that he'd post it? How stupid do you think the members of this board are?

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol OMG JAY NO HARD FEELINGSSSS K????

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
You're actually maintaining that you sent that PM in the hope that he'd post it? How stupid do you think the members of this board are?

Is that a serious question? First, have you ever seen the things I've said to that thing? You think there's any possible way I would ever "submit" to something that I don't even consider human?

As for your second question; very.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:51  Ireland
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:53  Ireland
Silky Johnson

I have multiple degrees!!!! People on an internet forum don't bother me!!!!

Bahahahaha fag.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

But for real though Jay, check your pm. I want to put our past behind us and be friends because the things you say don't get under my skin. Really I'm totally cool with you. No hard feelings omg!

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:00 
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:00  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProper old skool c1990/91 tune to be ID'no.1! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpeedy J - Electric Deluxe [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread