Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Ask me Anything!!
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I disagree guys. Seems pretty consistent with some other stuff I've seen him post. Ryan can write surprisingly well when he tries. If only the same could be said for his DJing...lawl.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

ok i confess i hacked his account to make him look like a prat.

Wait i didn't.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:09  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Ryan what did you think was going to come of such a thread given then context?

My Soundcloud

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

quote:
Originally posted by Rodri Santos
I'd use this as a signature if i weren't so lazy, i suspect it's too big anyway.

So let's clarify because i think i've fooled myself, you've had a 5 year residence dancing to great djs in Atlanta, can we see any output of that?

Well, it seems like this thread is taking off. Which is exactly how I had imagined it. So, allow me to put into perspective a couple of things for you. I've only been in Atlanta since 2009. Prior to that I lived in Florida, and prior to that I lived in the Midwest. So, your inferring that the highlights that I've referenced in above posts are somehow related to my experiences as a dj here in Atlanta are not at all accurate. In fact I can say that I've had very limited experiences as a dj here in Atlanta. I thought that I've also made it abundantly clear that my ambitions about being a dj here in Atlanta have been somewhat eased due to me feeling like a "kid in a candy store" having the opportunity to hear all my favorite dj's as often as I'm able to.

Last edited by DJRYAN™ on Apr-19-2012 at 17:26

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Ryan what did you think was going to come of such a thread given then context?

I really wanted the opportunity, in an open forum to provide you all with answers to the questions you seek. I believe there are misconceptions that ruin not only my reputation but my overall standing within the EDM community. And as this thread indicates, I don't believe there to be any reason for this to occur. For me its like calling a US Solider or their spouse or other family member unpatriotic. And I think we all know how well they support someone serving. Granted, being a Plur Solider is a far-cry from putting one's self in harms way but I think the overall metaphor is there even if its just a little.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

OK it's clear now i confused things.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:22  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
I really wanted the opportunity, in an open forum to provide you all with answers to the questions you seek. I believe there are misconceptions that ruin not only my reputation but my overall standing within the EDM community. And as this thread indicates, I don't believe there to be any reason for this to occur. For me its like calling a US Solider or their spouse or other family member unpatriotic. And I think we all know how well they support someone serving. Granted, being a Plur Solider is a far-cry from putting one's self in harms way but I think the overall metaphor is there even if its just a little.

a) I don't recall anyone seeking any answers from you regarding anything, other that asking why you feel the need to act like such a try-hard.

b) In order for a reputation and standing to be ruined, you have to possess one in the first place. Yours seems to be entirely self-manufactured, which means it only exists in your ego-driven head.

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

I believe you about your DJing career (while maintaining the slight amount of skepticism that is healthy in any matter). The one DJ set I have heard of yours was OK. It wasn't amazing but truthfully, it was as good as most live sets by any headliner (which isn't really saying much). Just be careful of your persona as it tends to get a strong reaction.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris marsh
Supreme tranceaddict

so this thread is for real? no trolling?

its a bit like embers breaks all over again!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=embers+breaks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

http://soundcloud.com/auroraproject

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for chris marsh Click here to Send chris marsh a Private Message Add chris marsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
a) I don't recall anyone seeking any answers from you regarding anything, other that asking why you feel the need to act like such a try-hard.

b) In order for a reputation and standing to be ruined, you have to possess one in the first place. Yours seems to be entirely self-manufactured, which means it only exists in your ego-driven head.

I'll accept these as forms of a questions. To answer your first point. My only interactions on TranceAddict have been that of posting relative information in their corresponding locations. Occasionally I'll post a new mix in the DJ Promotions area but that's the extent of my "try hard" mentality you suggest I have.

Secondly, this thread and your posts indicates a certain amount of animosity or hatred towards me and/or the things I post, my past as a dj and how I reprsent myself. It is my belief that in order for your second statement to be accurate I would need to be claiming that I'm a SuperStar DJ or Famous or a highly recognized DJ and I don't claim any of those things.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 18:58 
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

you claimed to be a pro though. a "pro dj" that doesn't play out and would rather dance and can't grasp the basics of the craft. sounds legit 110%.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 21:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
I'll accept these as forms of a questions.

That's nice. I can accept that the moon is made of camembert; doesn't make it so, and my "accepting it" as fact would lead most to believe that I'm both ego-driven and delusional.

Et tu?

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Apr-19-2012 21:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Ask me Anything!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg/electro tune [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackATB - Don't Stop (ATB Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread