Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

Love Poundin' Sensation TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition

TOTA PRODUCERS' UPCOMING RELEASES/FINISHED TRACKS - 2011/2012 EDITION

Let's keep in mind that the main purpose of this thread is to allow TOTA producers the opportunity to share their completed productions with the rest of the TOTA community so that we can all 1) become more familiar with our friends' sounds, 2) share constructive feedback for helping our friends improve their productions, and 3) help each other, when applicable, promote quality new releases. The hope is that we can keep the thread focused on this overarching goal

RULES FOR POSTING TRACKS:
1. Only TAs (preferably TOTAs...or at least those who visit the TOTA forums regularly) may post tracks
2. Tracks must be posted as EMBEDDED links that are preview-able from within the thread (e.g. Soundcloud and Youtube links)
3. Tracks must be posted with at least 160kbps MP3 quality
4. Originals, Remixes, and Bootlegs (unofficial remixes) are permitted
5. Both SIGNED and UNSIGNED productions may be posted
6. Both FULL tracks and PREVIEWS are permitted
7. PREVIEWS must be AT LEAST 3 MINUTES in length
8. No WORKS-IN-PROGRESS/UNFINISHED TRACKS may be posted
9. A maximum of THREE tracks per user per week may be posted
10. Download links for BOOTLEGS must be posted with 320kbps MP3 quality
11. EDM tracks ONLY (house, techno, minimal, etc.)
12. No excessive spamming (i.e. re-posting the same tunes over and over again and/or relentlessly asking for feedback)
12. Productions must be posted according to the following criteria:
Artist(s):
Title:
Genre:
Label: (if applicable)
Release Date: (if applicable)
Purchase Link: (if applicable)
Soundcloud/Youtube/etc. Link:

RULES FOR FEEDBACK:
1. Only CONSTRUCTIVE feedback -- whether positive or negative -- may be posted (e.g. "this track is brutal: the kick has no punch, there's no sub-bass to the bassline, and the mids in the tune are completely over-emphasized" is preferable to "this track is garbage" without any further explanation)

Last edited by Nicolas Oliver on Aug-05-2012 at 14:54

Old Post Mar-23-2011 23:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

I may as well start us off!

Artist(s): Torin and Thee-O
Title: Feel It (Nick Cenik Dub Remix)
Genre: Tech House
Label: DBR Recordings
Release Date: Currently available on Beatport
Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/BP-feel-it
Soundcloud/Youtube/etc. Link: http://soundcloud.com/nick-cenik/to...cenik-dub-remix

Last edited by Nicolas Oliver on Mar-24-2011 at 13:56

Old Post Mar-23-2011 23:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

solid mix/track! not sure how i would remember it though =\ keep up the gewd werk.

Old Post Mar-24-2011 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Artist(s): Suffused
Title: Sunset Beach (MSZ Remix)
Genre: Progressive / Progressive-house
Label: Mistique music
Release Date: May 10th, 2011
Soundcloud/Youtube/etc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awmoofit0c0

not a club banger or anything like that im pumped for the summer i have some prog and schulz type trance coming out, ill post again in about 2months. thanks for listening.

Old Post Mar-24-2011 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

I'm sorta a TOTA lurker. Used to be around quite a bit, then disappeared off of TA.

Now I'm back. Cheers

Artist(s): Jean-Luc Wu
Title: Rescue is Coming
Genre: Progressive House
Label: Unsigned
Release Date: -
Purchase Link: -
Soundcloud/Youtube/etc. Link: http://soundcloud.com/j-l-1/jean-lu...cue-is-coming-1

Jean-Luc Wu - Rescue is Coming 128 by J.L.

Old Post Mar-24-2011 02:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Artist(s): Suffused
Genre: Progressive / Progressive-house
Label: Mistique music
Release Date: May 10th, 2011
Soundcloud/Youtube/etc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awmoofit0c0

not a club banger or anything like that im pumped for the summer i have some prog and schulz type trance coming out, ill post again in about 2months. thanks for listening.

And always love the stuff you put out. Very smooth and silky, well mixed.

Old Post Mar-24-2011 02:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

dope summer proggy tune... I was expecting a bit more coming out of that breakdown tho!

Old Post Mar-24-2011 02:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

(ps. nice thread Nick, even if it'll just be 10 of us nerds commenting lol)

Old Post Mar-24-2011 02:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

zank you J, i will agree it could be better there, theres always something missing it seems in my tracks :} (By the way, post your recent release here too, so we have it on record.)

quote:
Originally posted by J.L.
I'm sorta a TOTA lurker. Used to be around quite a bit, then disappeared off of TA.

Now I'm back. Cheers

Artist(s): Jean-Luc Wu
Title: Rescue is Coming
Genre: Progressive House
Label: Unsigned
Release Date: -
Purchase Link: -
Soundcloud/Youtube/etc. Link: http://soundcloud.com/j-l-1/jean-lu...cue-is-coming-1

Jean-Luc Wu - Rescue is Coming 128 by J.L.

pretty g00d stuff, not too far from what im releasing. not much to crit, perhaps maybe you could shelf the top end a bit higher, ive been noticing i have to do that with my tracks as well, they dont match top end with some pro tracks i compare.

if you ever get an EP or album going, shoot me a pm, i can forward it to my bosses over at mistique music :}

Last edited by MSZ on Mar-24-2011 at 05:23

Old Post Mar-24-2011 04:04  Canada
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
dope summer proggy tune... I was expecting a bit more coming out of that breakdown tho!

+1.

Nice lush tune!

It's probably the encoding, but the highs sound very under-represented.

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
(ps. nice thread Nick, even if it'll just be 10 of us nerds commenting lol)

Last edited by Nicolas Oliver on Jun-29-2011 at 14:38

Old Post Mar-24-2011 13:54 
joeyseminara
Junior tranceaddict

Artist(s): Simon Gain & Joey Seminara
Title: The Guardian
Genre: House
Label: PBR Recordings
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: TBA
Soundcloud Link: http://soundcloud.com/joeyseminara/...ey-seminara-the

Simon Gain & Joey Seminara - The Guardian by joeyseminara

Releases On: PBR Recordings, Toolroom Records, Dirty Dutch Music, Hotfingers & MAR186

Old Post Mar-24-2011 14:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joeyseminara Click here to Send joeyseminara a Private Message Visit joeyseminara's homepage! Add joeyseminara to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeyseminara
Junior tranceaddict

Artist(s): MC Flipside
Title: Jus' Sayin (Simon Gain & Joey Seminara Remix)
Genre: Tech House
Label: PBR Recordings
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: TBA
Soundcloud Link: http://soundcloud.com/joeyseminara/...-seminara-remix

MC Flipside - Jus' Sayin (Simon Gain & Joey Seminara Remix) by joeyseminara

Releases On: PBR Recordings, Toolroom Records, Dirty Dutch Music, Hotfingers & MAR186

Old Post Mar-24-2011 14:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joeyseminara Click here to Send joeyseminara a Private Message Visit joeyseminara's homepage! Add joeyseminara to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRoger Sanchez track #2 [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBig Time Charlie - Mr Devil (Big Ron remix) [2012]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread