Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jer
Never Left

Whoops.

Last edited by Jer on Mar-24-2011 at 15:21

Old Post Mar-24-2011 15:04  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jer
Can I just point out that rules 3 and 5 in the first post aren't the greatest idea? I mean, I'd be awfully pissed if any of our guys started posting shit on forums that we've signed.

Just sayin'.

You're concerned about people posting streaming links of your signed tracks on other forums? Tracks that are freely available for listening on your Soundcloud/Youtube accounts? No download links are to be provided (except for unsigned BOOTLEGS).

Old Post Mar-24-2011 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

out today on Beatport...

Old Post Mar-24-2011 16:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spiderpig
Senior tranceaddict

I approve of this thread.

Old Post Mar-24-2011 16:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for spiderpig Click here to Send spiderpig a Private Message Add spiderpig to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

quote:
Originally posted by joeyseminara
Artist(s): MC Flipside
Title: Jus' Sayin (Simon Gain & Joey Seminara Remix)

Nicely done!

Old Post Mar-24-2011 17:16  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
out today on Beatport...

Is this your first release? Good job man!

Old Post Mar-24-2011 17:17  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Tordan
Is this your first release? Good job man!

haah thanks! (2nd release)...

Old Post Mar-24-2011 17:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon

out today on Beatport...

Very nice!

Old Post Mar-24-2011 17:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knacker
Supreme tranceaddict

^^ any chance you're logged in and 'following' your artist name and/or record label... cause that's how they end up in that space on the front page

hate to be a bummer, its just a common misconception I hear from people

Old Post Mar-24-2011 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knacker Click here to Send knacker a Private Message Add knacker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

HAHAHAHAHAH I love you jamie kidd for ruining my afternoon

yeah i was following the label lol

Old Post Mar-24-2011 19:22  Canada
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Maybe this isn't the right place to ask this but I'm curious how many producers here have an education background in music and how many have just picked it up over the years without having a music background.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Mar-24-2011 19:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

nick ur right, its not mastered. jon ur my hero

lots of techy goodness! good work; keep them coming! i feel left out, techno and tech will be made! chem, dont derail this thread bro, just start a new thread or something.

Old Post Mar-24-2011 22:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFilo & Peri @ Vision (Chicago, 09-02-07) [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechnique - "You and me" (Matt Darey Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread