Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - Miami, US (25.03.2012) at Ultra Music Festival
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
snatonsb
I am floating

I'm waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggg

Old Post Mar-25-2012 22:57  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Caine
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KrissO
Owned

Yeah, but my problem is that it's the first one in this set.

Still, as I said, much better set than I thought it would be.

Old Post Mar-25-2012 22:59  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Caine Click here to Send Dj Caine a Private Message Visit Dj Caine's homepage! Add Dj Caine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramballo
Supreme tranceaddict

Ferrry i think he will own today,, he;s bben hanging out with Markus for a couple of days in Miami

I am a retired uploader from TheMixingbowl.org. I have **1872** Trance sets Ripped and Posted there of most Trance shows from 2006 to 2011

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ramballo Click here to Send ramballo a Private Message Visit ramballo's homepage! Add ramballo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cono_sur
v i n t a g e ' 7 7

quote:
Originally posted by Acuariano1951
I know you like the cheese very much!

LOL. I like a lot of things.

But his set seemed very different from the usual ASOT "anniversary celebration" sets.

twitter.com/cono_sur

facebook.com/conosur

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cono_sur Click here to Send cono_sur a Private Message Visit cono_sur's homepage! Add cono_sur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Caine
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ramballo
Ferrry i think he will own today,, he;s bben hanging out with Markus for a couple of days in Miami

And it shows well right at the second track and the overall feeling

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:08  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Caine Click here to Send Dj Caine a Private Message Visit Dj Caine's homepage! Add Dj Caine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcoss981
Senior tranceaddict

Really enjoyed this start from Ferry

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:08  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for marcoss981 Click here to Send marcoss981 a Private Message Add marcoss981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

19:00 - Ferry Corsten

Tracklist:

01. ID
02. ID
03. Analogue Sound Department - F (ID Remix)
04. Ferry Corsten - Check it Out
05. Ferry Corsten - Don't Be Afraid
06. Ferry Corsten ft. Aruna - Live Forever
07. Ferry Corsten ft. Ben Hague - Ain't No Stoppin'
08. Jens - Loops & Things (ID Remix)
09. William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings ( remix )
10. Ferry Corsten ft. Betsie Larkin – Not Coming Down

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Last edited by Acuariano1951 on Mar-25-2012 at 23:49

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:27  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramballo
Supreme tranceaddict

she has a sexy voice

I am a retired uploader from TheMixingbowl.org. I have **1872** Trance sets Ripped and Posted there of most Trance shows from 2006 to 2011

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ramballo Click here to Send ramballo a Private Message Visit ramballo's homepage! Add ramballo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

Could be the Loops&Tings Rework by Ferry&Markus. I only heard these two play this out.

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Caine
Supreme tranceaddict

Ferry's set is full of energy! That's what I like!

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:42  Hungary
Dj Caine
Supreme tranceaddict

OMG!!!!!!
This version of Addagio simply kills me.

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:44  Hungary
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

By far the best ASOT 550 yet!!! Amazing buildup and energy all day.

Old Post Mar-25-2012 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - Miami, US (25.03.2012) at Ultra Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This Song Please.. [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRavelab - Send Me An Angel [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread