Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Be-at TV + BPM
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

Just watched some of the videos. Me and my crew are all over the Victor and Chus and Ceballos videos backstage. Good times...didn't know they had all those angles lol.

Old Post Jan-17-2014 23:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Ame and Matthew Dear fuckin crushed it last night.. Ame (Christian) is such a tight DJ, his mixes are flawless. Great music and party, Igloofest is the fuckin best.

Old Post Jan-18-2014 22:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
What about Behrouz's party with Raresh and Rhadoo?

I was watching Rhadoo's set, pretty good stuff.. but it was in a small venue with a tiny dance floor, was def more a lounge vibe.

Old Post Jan-18-2014 22:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

hey corjay

i found ame to be impeccable but didn't play turn around, their big upcoming song, which was very weird

matthew dear brought the energy up a little but overall I found his set didn't suit the venue. I hardly saw any hands in the air and there weren't many of those insane moments.

I heard the next day was much better musically which is good.

Still worth the 20 bucks

Old Post Jan-19-2014 22:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
hey corjay

i found ame to be impeccable but didn't play turn around, their big upcoming song, which was very weird

matthew dear brought the energy up a little but overall I found his set didn't suit the venue. I hardly saw any hands in the air and there weren't many of those insane moments.

I heard the next day was much better musically which is good.

Still worth the 20 bucks

Dear was playing chunky techno, but I was pretty drunk by then and was just dancing around not paying too much attention to his set, as much as talking to friends and making new ones.

Ame killed it. I was surprised at how not full it was considering how nice it was outside.. Saturday night must have been nearly sold out.

Levon Vincent and Scuba next for me.

Old Post Jan-20-2014 14:58  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

RA professional review: http://www.residentadvisor.net/revi...w.aspx?id=14297

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jan-21-2014 18:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Be-at TV + BPM
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRvdBeuken - HQ Radio FreshFM - 02-09-2004 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu-Nrg - "Free Fall" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread