Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renegade
____________/

quote:
Originally posted by Petrogad
rofl :: petro hits himself in the arm ::

AUSTRALIA
hehehehehehehe, im just bitter its nice there and its snowing here >.<

Had a massive storm down here tonight, so you're not missing much. I wish it snowed down here once in a while though (damn boring temperate climate)...

Old Post Dec-06-2004 16:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade Click here to Send Renegade a Private Message Add Renegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Petrogad
David & Carr

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade
Had a massive storm down here tonight, so you're not missing much. I wish it snowed down here once in a while though (damn boring temperate climate)...

true true, guess should stop hyjacking a boring post which should have been in the POLITICAL area but ::shrug:: time to listen to more trance :-p

Cheers

Old Post Dec-06-2004 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Petrogad Click here to Send Petrogad a Private Message Visit Petrogad's homepage! Add Petrogad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

Its pretty miserable here. Misty-rain crap and kinda cold. No snow, no sun, no real rain.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 16:26  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsTrueSonic
NullPointerException

quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Its pretty miserable here. Misty-rain crap and kinda cold. No snow, no sun, no real rain.

here .. early morning thick fog .. now humid .. some rain expected today .. tomorrow .. cold weather ..

no wonder everyone is catching the flu ..

Old Post Dec-06-2004 16:30  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for itsTrueSonic Click here to Send itsTrueSonic a Private Message Add itsTrueSonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

I think we've got ourselves a weather thread. Nice...

Old Post Dec-06-2004 16:32  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Petrogad
David & Carr

hahahahahaha

Old Post Dec-06-2004 16:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Petrogad Click here to Send Petrogad a Private Message Visit Petrogad's homepage! Add Petrogad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

i don't believe in conspiracy, still i believe Bush is a moron, but before u believe in conspiracy check this site http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Dec-06-2004 17:24  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakaholic
Supreme tranceaddict

Lawyer Stanley Hilton (Bob Dole's former chief of staff) believes this conspiracy so much that he has filed a 7 billion lawsuit against Bush.

TAXPAYERS OF UNITED STATES OF CASE NO. CIV-03-03927-SI AMERICA

Stanley Hilton interview

This could be something that many didn't know about. Another thing is, if the guy is full of shit.

www.myspace.com/beetseekers

Old Post Dec-06-2004 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakaholic Click here to Send breakaholic a Private Message Visit breakaholic's homepage! Add breakaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Ah yes ... the PPD, trash receptacle for all other forums

PDD?

Old Post Dec-06-2004 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ FC
tranceaddict

Why do people love conspiracies so much?
It really boggles my mind.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ FC Click here to Send DJ FC a Private Message Add DJ FC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by DJ FC
Why do people love conspiracies so much?
It really boggles my mind.

I wouldn't say that I "love conspiracies" in any way.

I'm a rationalist and I don't feel very comfortable living with doubt. For me (I can't answer for anyone else) there are way too many loose ends to warrant any sort of closure. It's also a matter of whether or not you accept the lies being cast forth by this incredibly deceptive administration.

Sadly, what's seen as judicious and wise to some may also seem mind-boggling to others.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by breakaholic
Lawyer Stanley Hilton (Bob Dole's former chief of staff) believes this conspiracy so much that he has filed a 7 billion lawsuit against Bush.

TAXPAYERS OF UNITED STATES OF CASE NO. CIV-03-03927-SI AMERICA

Stanley Hilton interview

This could be something that many didn't know about. Another thing is, if the guy is full of shit.

"Their incompetence is exceeded only by their corruption and guilt"
- Stanley Hilton Attorney, Former Chief of Staff to Senator Bob Dole

>>>Audio Link<<< (6.13MB mp3)

Old Post Dec-06-2004 21:40  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold trancer for i.d. [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgoria - "Anni Mari" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread