Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

Taken from a facebook group, serious post.

Bobby B
How do you guys find bangers? I've been using beatport top 100 but it cant be the only way. Wat do misc?

Old Post Nov-24-2013 15:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Old Post Dec-01-2013 16:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Old Post Dec-10-2013 19:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

This would be funny is he if he wasn't being serious:

quote:
Originally spewed by Kanye West: "I am the next Nelson Mandela, I'm only 36 years old, and when I look at everything I've accomplished, it's the only comparison that makes any sense. By the time I'm 95, I'm going to be a bigger hero than he ever was. "Nelson Mandela did a lot of good work, don't get me wrong. But I think I'm on track to do something even bigger. I liberate minds with my music. That's more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever.

What a fucking tool.

Old Post Dec-12-2013 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
This would be funny is he if he wasn't being serious:

What a fucking tool.

It's definitely laughable.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Dec-12-2013 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Old Post Jan-14-2014 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0915

O gawd, I'm dying

Old Post Jan-14-2014 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie0915 Click here to Send Zombie0915 a Private Message Add Zombie0915 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

even these kinds of videos have become a caricature of themselves

Last edited by meriter on Jan-15-2014 at 00:05

Old Post Jan-14-2014 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

MOTHERFUCKIN AH-NI-MAHSL

Old Post Jan-15-2014 01:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jan-22-2014 15:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

Try to name 10 things that aren't Skrillex:
http://www.name10thingsthatarentskr...om/thegame.html

Old Post Jan-22-2014 16:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
Try to name 10 things that aren't Skrillex:

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jan-22-2014 16:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackub deviod with some samples [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMorpheus - "Signs" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread