Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > shopping for a new computer
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
You dont want to, its pollution. Its sickening plebs like myself have access to music production tools and the internet.

I'm just quoting because I can relate.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 15:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

I hear Ted Promo has a copy of all these productions/sets.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Ironically my laptop just crapped out this morning. Praying I can get at the very least my music off it. Right now the hard drive is not powering up

Old Post Oct-20-2017 17:47  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Ironically my laptop just crapped out this morning. Praying I can get at the very least my music off it. Right now the hard drive is not powering up

Install ransomware, allow it to encrypt the music files, then obtain Bitcoin, pay the ransom, receive your decryption key, and decrypt the music files. Problem = solved.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 17:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I hear Ted Promo has a copy of all these productions/sets.

My shit is so trash, even Ted Promo doesn't have it.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Install ransomware, allow it to encrypt the music files, then obtain Bitcoin, pay the ransom, receive your decryption key, and decrypt the music files. Problem = solved.

The hard drive isn’t detected... I’m bringing it to store so they can hopefully plug it into something else

Old Post Oct-20-2017 18:03  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
The hard drive isn’t detected... I’m bringing it to store so they can hopefully plug it into something else

No worries, they'll plug in ransomware. What you need is a little external drive caddy.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 18:04  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i paid the ransom with coins that i smeared in my own feces. they fickst my lambtop

Old Post Oct-21-2017 14:42  Norfolk Island
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
i paid the ransom with coins that i smeared in my own feces. they fickst my lambtop

OMG, I love a seared lambtop!

Old Post Oct-21-2017 14:44  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

wats your fav part of it? i like metallic tastes

Old Post Oct-21-2017 17:12  Norfolk Island
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
wats your fav part of it? i like metallic tastes

The testicles.

Old Post Oct-21-2017 17:23  United States
VPS
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

surely it's better than this,

https://soundcloud.com/user-377918095/pepino

Click bait.

Old Post Oct-23-2017 08:06  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for VPS Click here to Send VPS a Private Message Visit VPS's homepage! Add VPS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > shopping for a new computer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiesto 2004 ID [2005] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJas van Houten - "Heaven's gate" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread