Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

speaking of dubfire...they should bring in a sci-tec party

Old Post Sep-24-2010 19:26  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

So apparently the was the DJ booth afterall. I like it when the booth is closer to the crowd and they're not tucked away in a box, but whatever. Maybe it's better than I think

Old Post Sep-24-2010 22:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
So apparently the was the DJ booth afterall. I like it when the booth is closer to the crowd and they're not tucked away in a box, but whatever. Maybe it's better than I think

looks like the booth at pacha now, not the one on the stage i mean the one upstairs
oh well looks like anyone wont be giving the dj any requests from their cell phone ha ha

Old Post Sep-24-2010 22:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
We regret to inform you that due to events beyond the control of District 36, all events through the weekend of October 16th will be postponed to a later date. We're doing everything in our power to provide you a proper new home for dance music in New York. We are confident it will be worth the wait! =) For further updates please sign up to the District 36 newsletter here: http://d36ny.com/

Man, talk about putting the cart before the horse. Really shooting themselves in the foot with this.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

horrible

Old Post Sep-24-2010 22:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Man, talk about putting the cart before the horse. Really shooting themselves in the foot with this.

What can you do? On the plus side, they've still be throwing the parties, you're still getting to see the DJs, plus they're playing longer since there's no mandated closing time.

Wonder how this affects the Sasha party. I know Tolfrey/Leftroom is at a TBA, so they're not postponing everything.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-24-2010 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
What can you do? On the plus side, they've still be throwing the parties, you're still getting to see the DJs, plus they're playing longer since there's no mandated closing time.

Wonder how this affects the Sasha party. I know Tolfrey/Leftroom is at a TBA, so they're not postponing everything.

The parties not promoted by Blkmarket are going to be canceled it sounds like. They are giving full refunds for Sasha.

I just don't know why they booked and announced all this shit before everything was wrapped up. I'm thinking this might go into Nov/Dec. I don't mind waiting, no big deal. But from a business standpoint, they come off looking like rookies.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 23:35  United States
Graphikt
Senior tranceaddict

Hi guys,

What is happening is beyond D36's control and its all up on the city's hands right now, which we have anxiously been waiting for.

I've done everything on my end of things with my team, but due to this, we have had to make some cancellations and are postponing them for a future make up date.

I booked everything up as if the club was to open on Sept 17, but cause of this, its on hault until mid october.

Bare with us. Its coming very soon and once it does everyone will be very happy about it.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 23:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Graphikt Click here to Send Graphikt a Private Message Visit Graphikt's homepage! Add Graphikt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Graphikt
Hi guys,

What is happening is beyond D36's control and its all up on the city's hands right now, which we have anxiously been waiting for.

I've done everything on my end of things with my team, but due to this, we have had to make some cancellations and are postponing them for a future make up date.

I booked everything up as if the club was to open on Sept 17, but cause of this, its on hault until mid october.

Bare with us. Its coming very soon and once it does everyone will be very happy about it.

Has the city given u guys any sort of turn around time? I mean shit has been in motion since June wtf are they doing?

Old Post Sep-25-2010 00:42  United States
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
The parties not promoted by Blkmarket are going to be canceled it sounds like. They are giving full refunds for Sasha.
I just don't know why they booked and announced all this shit before everything was wrapped up. I'm thinking this might go into Nov/Dec. I don't mind waiting, no big deal. But from a business standpoint, they come off looking like rookies.

I couldn't of said it better myself....

If you promise to have Sasha on Oct 9th, sell tickets, promote, build hype you must follow thru. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I've never been to this club and already there are problems.

But to be fair, I have never owned or operated a night club. I can only imagine how tough it must be to get a night club going in this city. New York City police and laws are very corrupt, they have been for years. There’s alot of back room shoomzing that has to take place for bars / clubs to operate in Manhattan.

Ps. Will Sasha's party be relocated?

Old Post Sep-25-2010 01:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

i just want some lasers.

Old Post Sep-25-2010 01:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Burak14
i just want some lasers.

+1
hahahaha
bring ze lazers

Old Post Sep-25-2010 08:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse Track from David Vendetta Party Fun set [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrielle - "All I Know" (4 Tune 500 Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread