Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

heehhehehe...well i must say, u do provide an entertaining distraction to an otherwise boring (so-far) day Palivar!!!

Old Post Aug-10-2001 05:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sean
Supreme tranceaddict

Dog Running

My Dog is into trance..cuz whenever I am spinning at home..he comes into the room and just sits there near the speakers...he also sometimes chills in the booth with me...

Last edited by DJ Sean on Aug-10-2001 at 16:03

Old Post Aug-10-2001 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sean Click here to Send DJ Sean a Private Message Visit DJ Sean's homepage! Add DJ Sean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Wilson

quote:
Originally posted by mr_stamper
Cant say i've ever had this trouble...although i did find the other day that i couldnt even connect to audiogalaxy.com at all....weird!

Were you meaning this as a reply to the Audiogalaxy thread???

Old Post Aug-10-2001 15:31 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj alonzo
Swimming Addict

Forget about dogs... you gotta love the Dnacing Elefant!

Old Post Aug-10-2001 17:18  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for dj alonzo Click here to Send dj alonzo a Private Message Add dj alonzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

heheheh, oh yeah...how could we forget the dancing elephants!?!?!?

heheheh!!!

Old Post Aug-11-2001 07:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Eckhardt
Supreme tranceaddict

"Who said they hated cats?!"

Old Post Aug-12-2001 00:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny Eckhardt Click here to Send Johnny Eckhardt a Private Message Visit Johnny Eckhardt's homepage! Add Johnny Eckhardt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Electric_Hybrid
Hungry TrancEaddict

I hate my dog.
I have a pure bread beagle.
The thing is soooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid it astonishes me.
It also steals food from me.
It eats my lunch more than I do.
Actually now that I think about it I am prolly just as dumb as the dog for leavin my food alone with the dog in the room when I know she will eat it. F*CKIN DOG!!!!

Anyways it only knows one trick "roll over".
But if u tell it to sit it rolls over.
If u tell it to speak it will roll over.
If u tell it to play dead......well u get the idea.

Anyways does anybody wanna buy a dog?

Old Post Aug-12-2001 04:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Electric_Hybrid Click here to Send Electric_Hybrid a Private Message Add Electric_Hybrid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Palivar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Electric_Hybrid
I hate my dog.
Actually now that I think about it I am prolly just as dumb as the dog for leavin my food alone with the dog in the room when I know she will eat it. F*CKIN DOG!!!!

Old Post Aug-12-2001 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Palivar Click here to Send Palivar a Private Message Add Palivar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TyBy7996
trancEaddict in JAIL

quote:
Originally posted by Electric_Hybrid
I hate my dog.

I feel sorry for your dog!

Old Post Aug-13-2001 07:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for TyBy7996 Add TyBy7996 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Butt-talks
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TyBy7996

I feel sorry for your dog!

second that motion

Old Post Aug-13-2001 08:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Butt-talks Click here to Send Butt-talks a Private Message Add Butt-talks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yevat
trancEaddict in JAIL

omg! dogs piss me off!!! i HATEEEE how they always beg for fucking food at the table... and it drives me more nuts when the person eating gives the dog last of their sandwhich or whatever they were eating....fucking waste of food!!! ...and dogs dont give a fuck about ANYONE unless they possess food... fucking greedy slimy sticky crappy dogs... yuck... and i hate the smell of them when they get wet.... um... blah

Old Post Aug-13-2001 10:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yevat Click here to Send Yevat a Private Message Visit Yevat's homepage! Add Yevat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LukeMaz
tranceaddict in training

You know when you have met a horrible dog

I had 2 dogs growing up. Sadie was a Siberian Husky, she was an outside dog...not the smartest dog but she was cool, she died when she was 12. The next dog was Shadow, he was a chocolate lab and was a wonderful dog...he lived to be 8 years old.

I haven't had a dog since. They require a lot of time & patience in the beginning and even so after training and such. You can't have a dog and not pay it any attention. I love cats. They don't bark, they don't whine when they have to go to the bathroom, they are pretty cool, every cat I've had has been low maintenance, quiet, non-threatening, an occasional mess here and there to clean up but nothing major, no destruction, no constant and no consistent messes.

So....I'm in a fairly new relationship and the relationship is great. I couldn't ask for a better partner. My partner and his room mate each have a dog, both are Yorkies. At first I thought they were sweet and cute but that wore off quickly! The dogs had not been given consistent training and no consistent routine. The smaller Yorkie barks at everything and it is the highest pitch bark I've ever heard. The larger Yorkie has an energy level that is more than a child amped up on energy drinks.
We talked about getting the dogs on a routine and getting them trained. After a little research we discovered that Yorkies do not have a long attention span and are very forgetful. Yorkies require consistent training and a consistent routine...if consistency is not maintained they forget and do as they please.
We decided to bring in a professional. The dog trainer worked with us for a week and gave up, the dogs did not listen and were unresponsive to the trainers commands and techniques. Well maybe the trainer isn't so smart right? We brought in a second trainer. The second trainer experienced the same thing only she worked with us and the dogs for a month. They learned to sit and that was the extent of it. Breed specific training is what we needed right? Wrong!!! The 5th trainer gave up after 2 weeks and told us that the dogs were stubborn and/or stupid. We thought the 5th trainer had given us and the dogs enough training that they were house broken. Wrong again!

We tried everything from A to Z, male trainers, female trainers..even brought in trained dogs, gave rewards, gave punishments....not a fucking thing works!!!

I hate these fucking Yorkies!!! Yes it was frustrating during the training but the trainers all gave us tips on when the frustration becomes too much. The trainers were there with us and boy did they try and try and try with these dogs.

The dogs do 4 things consistently: Eat, Sleep, Shit/Piss, and destroy! If they aren't trying to eat the wood trim around the outside door they are destroying the peace by barking or whining or many of the other things they do which are absolutely fucking annoying!!!

The larger one will bounce around with his hair flopping looking like a dirty mop head and the smaller one trots right along with him barking at everything including silence, air, clouds, and grass. I imagine them both being eaten by an alligator or swallowed by a large snake and I have to say, those thoughts make me happy. I really want to punt kick both of them like footballs! We don't physically punish the dogs, we don't abuse them...mainly because they are small and one blow would likely hurt and/or kill them and none of us want to risk our freedom because of the behavior of the dogs.

When no one is going to be home the dogs are locked up in a kennel, they cannot be trusted to be out of the kennel while no one is home. I put them in the kennel the other day just to run down to the gas station for a pack of smokes and I was gone 5 minutes. Upon returning I walk in the front door and they begin whining loudly as if they have been locked up all day without the opportunity to go potty. I open the kennel and take them outside, ignoring the whining, and I am smoking outside the back door while they are jumping at my feet, scraping my legs, barking, whining! So I reach down to pet them...they start playfully biting my hand, so I stopped.

I hate them! Did I mention that I hate them? My partner has a friend who offered to take his dog, she had him a week and then brought him back because he was so ill behaved that it had an affect on her entire household including children, husband, cats and 1 other dog.

At first they were cute...now I think they are fucking ugly!!! They do not provide companionship, they are thieves! Thieves of time, oxygen, attention, you name it! Right now they are in the kennel because the barking was ongoing this morning and they wouldn't shut up after repeated attempts with treats and attention. The larger Yorkie has his snout in between the bars of the kennel and is whining. I want to kick him in the throat!

Now for you dog lovers...you want the dogs? Please come and take them. You won't be happy. You know how some people are just bad, evil, sinister, sick? Well these dogs are just bad, no changing them. After tons of wasted money, tons of time which is ongoing because you can't just let them do as they please even though they pretty much do, we are ready to forfeit them to a shelter! Cats are soooo much easier!!!

Old Post May-03-2014 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LukeMaz Click here to Send LukeMaz a Private Message Add LukeMaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEurodance song, help me id please! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJFK - "Whiplash" (Bad Habit Boys Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread