Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

We should really have another thread in this forum. I don't think this captures everything going on!

Old Post Aug-23-2018 15:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

nahhhhh

Old Post Aug-23-2018 22:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Old Post Aug-24-2018 16:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

It's time to lay out a few more plans for increasing and improving the content in this thread. I intend to bring in guests and featured taste makers for interviews.

Who would like to be the first?

The interview will be conducted through this thread, that way no one misses out. Basically you, as the interviewee, will post back to my posts, as the interviewer. At the end of the day it will look like posts back and forth to one another.

Like on a forum.

We will talk about whatever you want. To enter into this event, feel free to post in this thread.

Thanks for your time.

Old Post Aug-30-2018 00:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
It's time to lay out a few more plans for increasing and improving the content in this thread. I intend to bring in guests and featured taste makers for interviews.

Who would like to be the first?

The interview will be conducted through this thread, that way no one misses out. Basically you, as the interviewee, will post back to my posts, as the interviewer. At the end of the day it will look like posts back and forth to one another.

Like on a forum.

We will talk about whatever you want. To enter into this event, feel free to post in this thread.

Thanks for your time.

Old Post Aug-31-2018 00:11  United States
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Hell yea, our first guest.

Where to begin? I suppose we will start with trance. Do you love trance?

Old Post Aug-31-2018 00:30 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-31-2018 14:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Hell yea, our first guest.

Where to begin? I suppose we will start with trance. Do you love trance?

Old Post Aug-31-2018 16:29  United States
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Hmm. That didnít really answer the question...

Old Post Aug-31-2018 16:56 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Hmm. That didnít really answer the question...

Old Post Aug-31-2018 18:15  United States
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I suppose we are at an impasse. Iíll await our next interviewee. Thank you for participating.

Old Post Aug-31-2018 18:49 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
I suppose we are at an impasse. Iíll await our next interviewee. Thank you for participating.

Such a perfect time to say, K.

Old Post Sep-02-2018 03:20  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread