Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)

Been wanting to start this one for a while so I figured I finally would. Got lots to post but I'll start with a few. Please feel free to contribute as this could be a nice place for people to find stuff.

DO NOT POST SHADY DOWNLOAD LINKS/SOUNDCLOUD WIDGETS. I've noticed a few times that random accounts upload other artist's tracks and enable the download button. This is clearly in violation of the site and the artist etc..and is not wanted in this thread.

Also: only post good stuff.

Anyway, to start:

Milton Jackson - Dimensional (Romanthony Remix) free .aiff download by miltonjackson

Bootlegs *Free Downloads* by Rich Curtis

I have more but I need some time to find them.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Last edited by Adam420 on Aug-24-2012 at 22:46

Old Post Mar-09-2011 01:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Chris Lum "Tigers Blood" ( Bye Winning Mix ) by chrislum

Old Post Mar-09-2011 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stu Cox
Supreme smackaddict

Good idea, although we'll have to be careful to watch out for the Production forum lot seeing this as a chance to spam us

Old Post Mar-09-2011 07:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Stu Cox Click here to Send Stu Cox a Private Message Visit Stu Cox's homepage! Add Stu Cox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

I contribute with some unreleased tracks

Mike Demirele - Black & White (Rodri Santos Remix) by Rodri Santos

ID-ID (Rodri Santos Remix) by Rodri Santos

And if you like Gouryella - Ligaya i made a quick bootleg in the old style, you have the link on my signature, i'm going to add the first remix to my sig also, the mix and other stuff probably isn't good enough for a release but is more danceable than a lot of the stuff for sure.

Old Post Mar-09-2011 11:57  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

Afrojack & Martin Solveig - Hello Replica (Dischoe Bootleg) by djdischoe

Download link is in the comments section (he didn't enable download on the track iteself)

Florence & The Machine "Cosmic Love" (Morgan Page Bootleg Remix) by morganpage

SoundCloud Page

Last edited by keithos27 on Mar-09-2011 at 16:09

Old Post Mar-09-2011 15:58  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

Also http://soundcloud.com/kaskade. Kaskade gives away a track almost every Monday. Too many tracks to link to, so just check out his page.

SoundCloud Page

Old Post Mar-09-2011 16:14  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

ok i thought it was about your own tracks pretty embarrasing now Stu post has sense , here are some free tracks i've found:

Embed is not allowed for this one
http://soundcloud.com/aerium-music/...at-the-hell-mix

Madeon - Shuriken by Madeon

The Sound rip off/now called Beat Me Back By Supernova, what the hell by Kevinsaunderson

Free download here http://www.kevinsaunderson.com/

The Climax Bootleg by carlcraignet

Last edited by Rodri Santos on Mar-09-2011 at 16:45

Old Post Mar-09-2011 16:18  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Stu Cox
Good idea, although we'll have to be careful to watch out for the Production forum lot seeing this as a chance to spam us

AHA! so this is where I should promote my stuff.

Old Post Mar-09-2011 16:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for 112268 Click here to Send 112268 a Private Message Add 112268 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Rodri: only post stuff that can be downloaded. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-09-2011 18:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Rodri: only post stuff that can be downloaded. Thanks.

all is downloadable excluding the Kevin Sauderson track which can be downloaded at his website, if you just want direct downloads from soundcloud i can quit that widget.

Old Post Mar-09-2011 18:37  Spain
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

Too funny Stu I thought the same thing when I first saw the thread.

Nice fresh idea.. Fair play.

If anyone spots anything that they'd like changed/removed let me know and I'll try keep this nice and tidy

Old Post Mar-09-2011 18:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tintin11
Supreme tranceaddict

Echomen - Cure (David Granha remix) - White by David Granha

Old Post Mar-10-2011 00:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for tintin11 Click here to Send tintin11 a Private Message Add tintin11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackpleaseee, help me whit this song of easy ID. [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Secret" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread