Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol i'm italian.. lynx is from south africa...

Old Post Apr-18-2001 10:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

quote:
Originally posted by infinity
lol i'm italian.. lynx is from south africa...

nice try

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Apr-18-2001 10:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

quote:
Originally posted by michiel
but unfortunately there are also some people that seem rather reluctant in helping us (Dwingo, DjLex!!!).

I'm sorry man, I couldn't resist

Anyway: what if it is so.
It's pointless finding that out. If it's true, it would make infinity just look like a bored fuck (so what?). If it's not true you've wasted a lot of time in finding out something useless.

Let it rest.

Old Post Apr-18-2001 14:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

rofl. well, i can speak afrikanns. i dunno about you infinity, but i find it quite amusing to come on here and look at this thread. amazing on how it grows and grows don't you think bro?

Old Post Apr-18-2001 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Laun17
Senior tranceaddict

Let me ask one question, who in the fuck cares if infinity is linx, i mean really, let him do what he wants to do. personally i don't give a shit if he is linx, and infinity at the same time, why in the hell do you guys?

Johnny :-)

oh maybe infinity is also laun17... think of that

Old Post Apr-18-2001 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Laun17 Click here to Send Laun17 a Private Message Add Laun17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

quote:
Originally posted by Laun17

oh maybe infinity is also laun17... think of that

oh no, impossible, that wouldn't make sense at all!!haha the idea

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Old Post Apr-18-2001 15:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Laun17
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Michiel

oh no, impossible, that wouldn't make sense at all!!haha the idea

later

michiel

why is that impossible, maybe everyone is out to get you?
lol, why do you care so much Michiel? the fourms are all just for fun.

Old Post Apr-18-2001 15:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Laun17 Click here to Send Laun17 a Private Message Add Laun17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

i am working for the linxfinity resistance... so listen carefully, i shall say this only once.. (most of u wont get that.. allo allo)

linx & infinity are undercover moles.. working for the secret organisation called A.R.S.E. along with goldenarmZ and me... we are all the same here. I also have the same fave remix of silence..

hheheh..look.. i can
also type like
infinity does lol..hehehehh..
am I confusing you all yet? maybe i need
medication here..

They are all trademarks of A.R.S.E. agents..

peace

Old Post Apr-18-2001 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Laun17
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tu_face

i am working for the linxfinity resistance... so listen carefully, i shall say this only once.. (most of u wont get that.. allo allo)

linx & infinity are undercover moles.. working for the secret organisation called A.R.S.E. along with goldenarmZ and me... we are all the same here. I also have the same fave remix of silence..

hheheh..look.. i can
also type like
infinity does lol..hehehehh..
am I confusing you all yet? maybe i need
medication here..

They are all trademarks of A.R.S.E. agents..

peace

see Michiel people don't care. why in the hell do you?

Old Post Apr-18-2001 15:43  United States
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol this thread amuses me so much lol.. okok
here it is
me does not = infinity..
there..
but we are... in some ways similar.. hehe..... thats all i have to say

Old Post Apr-18-2001 15:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gekhous
Supreme tranceaddict

Exclamation

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, MAKE HIM/THEM STOP!!!!

Old Post Apr-18-2001 16:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Gekhous Click here to Send Gekhous a Private Message Add Gekhous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

Arrow

hey tu_face: goodmoaning!! (most of you wont get this.......officer crabtree> allo allo)

thx for the info.....
I've put sum people...
on it to verify...but
thx anyway...
keep it coming..

to all the others that seem rather reluctant: this might be a conspiracy, please stay out of it!!

later

michiel

Old Post Apr-18-2001 17:34  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI love this tune!!!! I want this tune!! Track ID PLZ!! [2003] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrimo Lux - Turnpoint [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread