Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.08.07 The Martinez Brothers @ Sunnyside Pavillion
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MikeyN
When was the last time The Martinez Bros. were here? I feel like it wasn't that long ago.

If their timeslot interferes with Add2Basket, I'm definitely going to footwork. I just think that The Martinez Brothers will be back in TO before Andrew.

It's a really tough choice though!

They were here in January... LOVE party @ the Docks...

Facebook message says to get there early as the Martinez Bros have an early set.... This is good news... shaping up to be a great day...

Better get the Limo ready to pick me up and drop me off all over the city!

Old Post Jul-15-2010 22:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

no guest list as per their FB msg

$20 are on sale till 26th, then up to $25

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jul-15-2010 22:54  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SasH21
MissssssSasHHHHHH

SIMON PATTERSON!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAA

P.S. I will be there before :P

Old Post Jul-16-2010 20:50  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for SasH21 Click here to Send SasH21 a Private Message Add SasH21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

tickets purchased

Old Post Jul-18-2010 16:18  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by Knox

Nice!! Thanks Kris!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Jul-18-2010 17:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patboogie
Junior tranceaddict

OFFICIAL EVENT LISTING HERE:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&forumid=77&s=

Last edited by patboogie on Aug-04-2010 at 20:03

Old Post Jul-25-2010 05:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patboogie Click here to Send patboogie a Private Message Visit patboogie's homepage! Add patboogie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by patboogie
OFFICIAL EVENT LISTING HERE:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&forumid=77&s=

there is no such thing as "official" event listing lol
you're welcome for this thread

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jul-26-2010 06:08  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patboogie
Junior tranceaddict

muchos gracias amigo! i DO appreciate this trust me! check your PM's I have a little somethin' for you

boogie.

Old Post Jul-27-2010 16:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patboogie Click here to Send patboogie a Private Message Visit patboogie's homepage! Add patboogie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patboogie
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-04-2010 20:04  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.08.07 The Martinez Brothers @ Sunnyside Pavillion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown track 2 of 3 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdam White - "Ballerina" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread