Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Breaking Bad

(It's on now) Just started from the beginning tonight. watch this:
AMC, channel 51 in Markham

http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

Chemistry: the study of change. Meet Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher sleepwalking through life when, boom, a terminal diagnosis changes everything. Liberates him. Empowers him to use his chemistry skills anew: to man a rolling drug lab and finance the future for his struggling family. It's an uncontrolled experiment with the American dream. And it finally wakes him up. Breaking Bad: Change the Equation.

Old Post Mar-17-2008 02:14  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

I have a few epsiodes on my PVR that i haven't watched yet!

Looks like a great show to me though! I love the Dad from Malcolm in the Middle

Old Post Mar-17-2008 02:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Yeah he's very good. Esp in this. Totally messed up show. I can't stop watching.

Old Post Mar-17-2008 02:28  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
electro funk
BEAT IT! HOUSE NATION!!!!

my fave new show by far. if that kid isnt a meth head in real life thats some of the best acting i have ever seen. brian cranston is an amazing actor. good to see him in a non-comedy role

Cuz I Got the Pills!

http://www.myspace.com/ryancarlucci

Old Post Mar-17-2008 02:57  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for electro funk Click here to Send electro funk a Private Message Visit electro funk's homepage! Add electro funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

This show one of the very few shows worth watching these days. Bryan Cranston is outstanding in the show. So glad its playing from the start again, as I got hooked at the end of the season...

This show just leaves me constantly saying "WTF!!"

Old Post Mar-17-2008 03:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

Fantastic show - been a staple for me, especially since its one of the few decent shows on after I finish the night shift.

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Mar-17-2008 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Watched EP.1 last night - pretty good so far. Looking forward to following it.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Mar-17-2008 15:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Hmm, going to try to check it out. Nice.

Old Post Mar-17-2008 16:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Watched EP.1 last night - pretty good so far. Looking forward to following it.

+1

Old Post Mar-17-2008 21:32  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

Whoa Wtf!

Episode 2 has left me speechless... This show is fucked.

i LOVE it

Old Post Mar-24-2008 03:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Yeh...episode two is great, 3 is very good too from what I remember. I hope they show that next week.

Old Post Mar-24-2008 03:09  Cyprus
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

I have all the eps of season 1 that have aired so far; I just haven't watched any of them yet.

Old Post Mar-24-2008 12:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvery hard to identify this trance/hard trance tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAtlantis vs Avatar - "Fiji" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread