Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.06.29 Tiesto: Live @ Beta
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Beta
24 King Street North

2011.06.29 Tiesto: Live @ Beta

TICKETS only $55

more information coming soon!

Old Post May-16-2011 23:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Beta Click here to Send Beta a Private Message Add Beta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

As someone who was born & raised in Kitchener, I never thought I'd see the day Tiesto played KW.

I'm still sure as fuck not going to go.

Just never thought I'd see it.

Old Post May-17-2011 10:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

I always thought Tiesto would end up playing Rev. one day.

I guess congrats to Beta for booking him....if only this happened 10 years ago.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-18-2011 00:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

@ the photo

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-18-2011 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Second date added for June 28, 2011

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jun-06-2011 12:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.06.29 Tiesto: Live @ Beta
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDraft - Dombok felett [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDepeche Mode - "Only When I Lose Myself" (Lexicon Avenue Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread