Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.04.30 ReSonate presents DANNY SERRANO [Viva Music] @ Comfort Zone (RESCHEDULED)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
res0nate
tranceaddict in training

Hello! 2010.04.30 ReSonate presents DANNY SERRANO [Viva Music] @ Comfort Zone (RESCHEDULED)

Hey Guys !

Due to some unforeseen circumstances Danny Serrano will not be able to make it to Toronto and has been rescheduled for a future date.

But WAIT WAIT! Don’t be disappointed yet!

We have a BIG last minute SURPRISE for all you party people:

ReSonate presents:

COYU [Suara / Saved Records – SPAIN]
www.myspace.com/COYU

We are very happy to let you all know that COYU has agreed to come all the way to Toronto from Spain in such short notice !

If you know your underground music, COYU is on the tip of everyone's tongues at the moment and it's a pleasure to feature the talented producer / DJ who is set to soon start his new residency at the legendary SPACE, Ibiza in Summer of 2010.

This is a rare last minute Toronto gig for Coyu and his set will surely make the wall’s of Comfort Zone sweat!

We are all very pumped for this Friday night event so make sure you come out as Coyu is guaranteed to destroy Comfort Zone...IN STYLE !

Trust me this will be Friday night/Saturday morning history in the making…AGAIN !

See ya at the CZooooo !

Last edited by res0nate on Apr-29-2010 at 08:15

Old Post Apr-06-2010 05:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for res0nate Click here to Send res0nate a Private Message Add res0nate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-06-2010 13:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

MHMMMMMMMMM
its on!

Crazy new set! -
Danny Serrano Mixtape Febrero 2010 by Armageddonwaterfest

Last edited by Miss. S on Apr-08-2010 at 21:50

Old Post Apr-06-2010 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

rawr

Old Post Apr-06-2010 21:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VolumE_TO Click here to Send VolumE_TO a Private Message Add VolumE_TO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
london_ta
Supreme tranceaddict

Best booking in Toronto this year... fml i am moving that day

Old Post Apr-07-2010 00:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for london_ta Click here to Send london_ta a Private Message Add london_ta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss. S
Crazy new set! -
Danny Serrano Mixtape Febrero 2010 by Armageddonwaterfest

Ok ... im very likely IN now ...

Old Post Apr-08-2010 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

Skimmed through the set.. and damn it... Looks like this maybe be my return to zone...

Old Post Apr-09-2010 00:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
houseaddict
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Skimmed through the set.. and damn it... Looks like this maybe be my return to zone...

I recommend listening, and not skimming! You'll be pleasantly surpised

Old Post Apr-09-2010 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for houseaddict Click here to Send houseaddict a Private Message Add houseaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by irGO
I recommend listening, and not skimming! You'll be pleasantly surpised

After my exam my friend

Old Post Apr-09-2010 23:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJPAUZE
tranceaddict in training

Gonna be a SICK jam, can't wait to rip up zone on my debut!

Word!

Old Post Apr-14-2010 14:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJPAUZE Click here to Send DJPAUZE a Private Message Visit DJPAUZE's homepage! Add DJPAUZE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

Jealous bus

I really wish I could make this

Old Post Apr-16-2010 13:56  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

quote:

Hey Guys !
Due to some unforeseen circumstances Danny Serrano will not be able to make it to Toronto and has been rescheduled for the future.

But WAIT WAIT! Don’t be disappointed yet!

We have a BIG last minute SURPRISE for all you party people:

ReSonate presents:

COYU [Suara / Saved Records – SPAIN]

We are very happy to let you all know that COYU has agreed to come all the way to Toronto from Spain in such short notice. If you know your underground music, COYU is on the tip of everyone's tongues at the moment and it's a pleasure to feature the talented producer / DJ who is set to soon start his new residency at the legendary Space, Ibiza in Summer of 2010.

This is a rare last minute Toronto gig for Coyu and his set will surely make the wall’s of Comfort Zone sweat!

We are all very pumped up for this Friday night event so make sure you come out as Coyu is guaranteed to destroy Comfort Zone...IN STYLE !

Trust me this will be Friday night/Saturday morning history in the making…AGAIN !

Old Post Apr-29-2010 06:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.04.30 ReSonate presents DANNY SERRANO [Viva Music] @ Comfort Zone (RESCHEDULED)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1998 Trance ID "Pan & trex - Iceman on the beach" remix ??? [2008] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTDR - Squelch (Trisco remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread