Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiling Frog

What happened to trance? it was making a comeback in ibiza, deader than ever at wmc? as i recall they were usually the last ones to be announced though

Old Post Feb-13-2015 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Ravin' Click here to Send Ronald Ravin' a Private Message Add Ronald Ravin' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Trance has been dead during WMC for years.
The only exception to this is if a known venue is doing the booking like Space.
Otherwise, trance shows up and the people do not.
I love trance but I hate trance parties where its a failed event.
No, having 100 people is not an intimate event if the venue holds 600+.
Either have a small venue for trance or have it at a known venue and pay the booking cost it takes to make the event a success.

Old Post Feb-13-2015 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Ravin'
What happened to trance? it was making a comeback in ibiza, deader than ever at wmc? as i recall they were usually the last ones to be announced though

there isn't shit on the ultra lineup though so it's not looking good

Old Post Feb-13-2015 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Ravin' Click here to Send Ronald Ravin' a Private Message Add Ronald Ravin' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Trance has been dead during WMC for years.
The only exception to this is if a known venue is doing the booking like Space.
Otherwise, trance shows up and the people do not.
I love trance but I hate trance parties where its a failed event.
No, having 100 people is not an intimate event if the venue holds 600+.
Either have a small venue for trance or have it at a known venue and pay the booking cost it takes to make the event a success.

haha yeah i remember a lot of empty trance parties, don't blame em but might save my money

Old Post Feb-13-2015 23:39  United States
entro
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Dusky at t.b.a Wed March 25

Old Post Feb-14-2015 00:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for entro Click here to Send entro a Private Message Add entro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
entro
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
If this is the same venue I am think of, which is at the back of the W on SoBe, then that venue blows! Unless they've updated it since I've been there.

Went there for the Why So Serious party in 2011 with Cedric Gervais and Sharam B2B, and this was nothing but a VIP/bottle venue. There was a VERY small area in the front of the DJ (I'd say 20 people max) and then some space in the back by the bar to stand. Otherwise, it is ALL booths. Oh, you could also stand in the aisles that separate the booths along the side.

While it is cool because it is a small, intimate venue, doesn't do anyone any good if you're segregated into the least desirable areas of the venue.

+1

Wall is hilariously shitty for the average music-inclined conferencegoer. It's pure models and bottles.

Old Post Feb-14-2015 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for entro Click here to Send entro a Private Message Add entro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Party Hat

Dusky at Treehouse is done and done. They are made to play at a club like that, going to be jammed but amazing none the less.

Old Post Feb-14-2015 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Dusky at Treehouse is done and done. They are made to play at a club like that, going to be jammed but amazing none the less.
i doubt in the begging of the week it will be that bad.

That line up is so weird... Dusky which are garagey type uk house with Danny daze. Man that shit is gonna be soooooo good

Old Post Feb-14-2015 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
entro
Supreme tranceaddict

It's gonna be dope. Dusky was amazzzing at SpyBar around October last year, which, imo, has the same low-ceiling, grungy, dirty party vibe as Treehouse.

Old Post Feb-14-2015 05:00 
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
i doubt in the begging of the week it will be that bad.

That line up is so weird... Dusky which are garagey type uk house with Danny daze. Man that shit is gonna be soooooo good

2 rooms remember... with more names to be added at the very least I'd think thus far Skream, Kink, and Dusky in main room, and Danny/Murk in front room

Old Post Feb-14-2015 06:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Just added the Steve Lawler party at Steam on Friday afternoon/evening to my itinerary. Outdoor event with a seemingly cool place in DT Miami with the Viva sound is a winner in my book.

And all for $18.40! Promo code Jackierichie saved me $5 on wantickets.com

So I guess it's time to really start posting itineraries, lol

Friday day/evening: Viva/Lawler @ Steam, DT Miami
Friday night: vacant at the moment (probably Enter)
Saturday: day to just have a good time on SoBe (after waking up around 2 or so, .) Might check out a "lesser" party but honestly not trying to go crazy. I'll be down for a good dinner at a nice place.
Saturday night: Bedrock @ Treehouse, SoBe. Not leaving until Digweed is done, including encore. Shit's gonna realllll good.
Sunday day: who knows. Might just do something else like rent some jetskis
Sunday night/Monday morning/Monday afternoon: Drumcode @ Space. Before midnight! And not planning on leaving until the last track is played. Yes I know my bartab will be at least $350. Don't give a fuck
Monday night: ordering a shitton of takeout, grabbing a 12er of Sierra Nevada, smoking multiple blunts, and passing the fuck out so I'll be somewhat resembling a human being on Tuesday day for the bus ride home!!!

Old Post Feb-14-2015 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by entro

This is such a crazy ass lineup but unfortunately it's on Wednesday.

What kills me even more is the Octopus lineup being on Tuesday. I would seriously skip Enter for Octopus if that shit was happening on Friday. Oh well.

Old Post Feb-14-2015 20:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha & Digweed Communicate CD2 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ I.C.O.N. - "Voco me" (Flim Flam remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread