Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
if u never been I gotta say man your missing out, honestly get lost is the only wmc party I would say that about. I just don't like it because that place is evil, brings everything bad out of u, makes u just say yes to everything and every one and next thing u know after getting there at 6am it's 6pm and you are 100 bucks down thanks to 10 dollar beers, and feel like an utter waste of space.

But ya my lady loves the whole way these crosstown rebel guys throw a party, they make some straight up magical memorable moments.

100 bucks in 10 hours? uhhhhhhhh.... wanna trade spending habits?

edit: i spend like 100 euros in 6 hours over here and thats at 4 euro beers and 10-15 euro entry.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 18:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
100 bucks in 10 hours? uhhhhhhhh.... wanna trade spending habits?

edit: i spend like 100 euros in 6 hours over here and thats at 4 euro beers and 10-15 euro entry.

I spend $100 us in an a couple hours lol

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

I spent 380 in 8.5 hours at Drumcode. Plus ticket. I win

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Iv wrung up 200 dollar tabs in Miami at night real quick.... I usually try to "sober up" and get right during the day time, thus 100 on beer isn't what I'm trying to do.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
floridacurteese
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Last year from Drumcode it wasn't that bad actually. Seen worse other times..

I haven't seen Space sardine-like packed since the days of Steve Angello being a regular..like the pre-SHM Steve Angello days.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for floridacurteese Click here to Send floridacurteese a Private Message Visit floridacurteese's homepage! Add floridacurteese to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Speaking of tabs and such, anyone have a problem buying on RA?? Trying to buy an RA tix for Ellum since its 15 bucks cheaper but wont accept my debit OR cc. And yes thet are both very much in positive balances.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
I haven't seen Space sardine-like packed since the days of Steve Angello being a regular..like the pre-SHM Steve Angello days.

Minus 2012 was. Even at 7 am. UncomUncomfortably so

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:18 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Speaking of tabs and such, anyone have a problem buying on RA?? Trying to buy an RA tix for Ellum since its 15 bucks cheaper but wont accept my debit OR cc. And yes thet are both very much in positive balances.
call your bank to approve. Something about international transaction since ra is headquartered in London

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Thats what i figure, just strange cuz ive never had this problem before.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:22 
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange

If you're using Visa you will need to set up the additional steps and password to process international transactions on RA but call your bank first. Once they unlock it and you go to pay it will kick you to the Visa site to set up additional passwords. Same goes for Mastercard

Old Post Feb-18-2015 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
If you're using Visa you will need to set up the additional steps and password to process international transactions on RA but call your bank first. Once they unlock it and you go to pay it will kick you to the Visa site to set up additional passwords. Same goes for Mastercard

Thanks guys. Actually did switch to a small local C.U. a few months back and they are quite strict. Anyways all sorted out and got the tix. My itinerary is complete! 3.5 days 5 parties. No big blowout raves a la Enter but so what. Music wise and with the varietyof venues i dont think i couldve done better!

Fri: Viva with Lawler at Steam
Fri nite: Ellum with Plex at big Trade room
Sat: Anjunadeep @ Cafeina Wynwood
Sat nite: Bedrock w Digweed @ Treehouse
Sun nite to Mon afternoon: Drrrrrummmcode at motherfucking SPACE!!!

Im ready and its still 5 weeks away! Fuck! Lol

Old Post Feb-18-2015 20:25 
lucasdy
Senior tranceaddict

Still holding on hope that Deep Dish will have a show. And also hoping Joseph Capriati will be doing another show besides the one at the start of the week.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 20:39  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucasdy Click here to Send lucasdy a Private Message Add lucasdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNew Italo style music -help me [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChris Salt - Atmospheric Graffiti (Aiden Lavelle mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread