Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Thanks for the update Chaska on all of the afterparties

No problem

I'm preparing a post with my afterparty recommendations for WTIYF? Will share when it's up.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 02:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
I didn't want my session to time out. Maybe I can change my departure. I didn't want to do Friday though because it would raise my fair and invalidate the coupon. Also I'm too old for that many days.

What's going in Tuesday?

Blah, blah.

Nothing going on Tuesday, but it's nice to sleep a couple of hours and the mandatory visit to Slow's is best when you can pass the fuck out from the food coma on the flight back

Last edited by Chaska on Apr-26-2012 at 03:31

Old Post Apr-26-2012 02:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

10am, yikes! Good luck with that.

If you happen to make it, the night before is usually Old Miami and if you plan to attend (which you should) than making that morning flight will be a real BITCH. My advice would be to change it to the later flight, that way you can rest up at the hotel after all the debauchery.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 17:36  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

Well 10am was kind of on purpose if I planned on leaving at all that morning. I don't handle naps well. So I just won't go to sleep and until I get back to NY, which is only a few hours. If I sleep that morning I probably wouldn't get back up again until way past check out. I'm in a coma when I sleep.

This worked well in Ibiza. Went to the airport right from Amnesia and it made for a fun morning through the airport, security was actually tolerable.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
10am, yikes! Good luck with that.

If you happen to make it, the night before is usually Old Miami and if you plan to attend (which you should) than making that morning flight will be a real BITCH. My advice would be to change it to the later flight, that way you can rest up at the hotel after all the debauchery.

Old Miami's during the day on Monday, not night.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Apr-26-2012 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

i stand corrected..idk what i was thinking when i wrote that. it actually starts early in the morning

Old Post Apr-27-2012 02:06  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Paxahau's Official Afterparties are announced, and tickets are on sale

You can find all the info HERE

Old Post Apr-27-2012 20:57  United States
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-27-2012 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

http://whattimeisyourflight.blogspo...-royale-iv.html

Old Post Apr-27-2012 21:18  United States
edubbz

so, there's not one but TWO official sat afterparties.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 21:45  Colombia
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
so, there's not one but TWO official sat afterparties.

What's the other party?

In any case, not the first time they do this, last year they had Cassy as the opening party and some terrible Dubstep artist as well at another venue (if I'm not mistaken).

Old Post Apr-27-2012 21:48  United States
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

actually 3 Saturday: Lil Louis afterparty, CLR, and Dirtybird

Old Post Apr-28-2012 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Tyler Michaud New School set, June 24th 2009 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColin McNeil - "Cloudscience" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread