Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Who Would Win in a Fight- a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
Who would win?
This poll is closed.
1 horse sized duck 97 53.01%
100 duck sized horses 86 46.99%
Total: 183 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
quilly
Sypreme TrancEaddict

I think the 100 duck sized horses would win

Old Post Oct-15-2003 11:54  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for quilly Click here to Send quilly a Private Message Add quilly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
Its an intricate network to keep em warm

aka super power duck worrior battle armour!

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Oct-15-2003 12:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

well theres no need to argue our point anymore Ste, since the votes speak for themselves

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Oct-15-2003 12:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fundamental
65* Addict

'Mon the giant duck.

Ducks are so much better than horses.

www.ambiamusic.com

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

Old Post Oct-15-2003 13:25  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Fundamental Click here to Send Fundamental a Private Message Visit Fundamental's homepage! Add Fundamental to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

quote:
well theres no need to argue our point anymore Ste, since the votes speak for themselves

also if the duck could talk he would tell you that he just kicked 100s duck sized horses arses!

Old Post Oct-15-2003 15:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fast Turtle
Runs Quick

This is the best thread ever.

Originally posted by Masonious
you win again dude - and nice move shoving the whole i figured out how to order pizza thing in my face. i tried that 4 and a half months ago and woke up with a Taiwanese transvestite but to Ygrene it's just, "anoother day in the life, noooo biggieee".

Old Post Oct-15-2003 18:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Fast Turtle Click here to Send Fast Turtle a Private Message Add Fast Turtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjSimonB
Convergence

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Nuclear
This is the best thread ever.

Agreed think I might nick it and post it elsewhere if you don't mind

Anyway I think the big duck would win, although it might be pretty close.

Old Post Oct-15-2003 21:54  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjSimonB Click here to Send DjSimonB a Private Message Add DjSimonB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Doctor
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
how can a horse have agility in space?! even if they could get close to the duck, how will they burrow in with hooved, and have you seen how a birds feathers are arranged? Its an intricate network to keep em warm

I was still referring to the terrestrially based battle. They COULD get into the ducks feathers! Your underestimating the determination of the duck sized horses.

Old Post Oct-16-2003 02:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Doctor Click here to Send Spin Doctor a Private Message Add Spin Doctor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

if the horses were intelligent enough they could distract the duck by throwing loaves of bread, and then attacking it whilst its going after it...

but they are not, so it doesnt matter.

Old Post Oct-16-2003 09:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
if the horses were intelligent enough they could distract the duck by throwing loaves of bread, and then attacking it whilst its going after it...

but they are not, so it doesnt matter.

but if they were fighting in a field then all the horses wud just eat the grass

Old Post Oct-16-2003 09:25  England
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

how would horses be able to throw bread since they cannot hold the bread due to their lack of opposable thumbs

and also, their joints where the legs are mean that the only way they could throw the bread is if they were on their backs and moving their legs in the same way as a camp person does with their wrist

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Oct-16-2003 13:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rocco
PierreM

interesting concepts....
i have a theory: Given the duck's size, i can guess that the duck is gonna be very slow. If a duck is slow when it's a duck, then it's gonna be exponentially slower as it grows in size.

On the other hand, Given the horses size, i can guess that the horse is gonna be very fast. If a horse is fast when it's a hourse, then it's gonna be exponentially faster as it shrinks in size.

Having said that, it doesn't mean the the horses will cover more distance when they attack, it just means they attack very quickly.

Since horses are bright and can be trained to be organized, such horses can attack in different squadrons using different tactics. We can mount different weapons on the hourses and each one can act as it's own unit with its own targeting systems. While the duck has to control ALL the weapons at once.. therefore we need one hell of a very efficent network (no, it's not gonna happen... that network is very vulernable compared to such network between the hourses)

thefore, size might not matter. What matter is communication and independence of the attack. Since the horses can be modified in such way, i think the horses can be very deadly in such battle.

Old Post Oct-16-2003 13:49  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for Rocco Click here to Send Rocco a Private Message Visit Rocco's homepage! Add Rocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Who Would Win in a Fight- a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlan Braxe & Fred Falke - Intro (Original Club Mix) [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Chable & Jono Fernandez - "Before you break on me" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread