Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LadyLuck13
tranceaddict

I was a little slow in getting around to this, but I am happy to say...that I finally did it.

<3

Tip:
Never eat in an ethnic restaurant in which no people of that ethnicity are eating.

Old Post Nov-26-2002 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LadyLuck13 Click here to Send LadyLuck13 a Private Message Add LadyLuck13 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
decibel08
unwilling work addict

Idea

quote:
Originally posted by LadyLuck13
I was a little slow in getting around to this, but I am happy to say...that I finally did it.

<3

aye, me too. i tried the seti thing once, but it didn't like my computer. this program seems fine so far. good idea swampy! just imagine if all the registered tranceaddict users were on the team...

how many registered users are there anyway ?

--dB--

Old Post Dec-07-2002 20:20  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for decibel08 Click here to Send decibel08 a Private Message Add decibel08 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mental Exodus
Supreme tranceaddict

Be Cool!

VEry good idea. At least in some small way we put allot of unused cumputing power to work. Is it not like SETI in allot of wayz ? It would be very very funny if for some small reason there was a chernoble virus enbeded in it somewhere.

MUSIC GURU - 2002.

Old Post Dec-25-2002 08:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Exodus Click here to Send Mental Exodus a Private Message Visit Mental Exodus's homepage! Add Mental Exodus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CygnusX
Ex-moderator

Cool idea, reminds me of SETI.
I've installed it on both my dorm and home pc

Old Post Jan-08-2003 13:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusX Click here to Send CygnusX a Private Message Visit CygnusX's homepage! Add CygnusX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phoenix Project
tranceaddict in training

Glad to assist in anything that helps cancer research. It's got my computer working, like never before!!

Old Post Jan-26-2003 04:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Phoenix Project Click here to Send Phoenix Project a Private Message Add Phoenix Project to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P4z!
see you in another life

installing now...

Old Post Jan-26-2003 17:10  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for P4z! Click here to Send P4z! a Private Message Visit P4z!'s homepage! Add P4z! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CygnusX
Ex-moderator

I'm sorry, but I'm out. This program caused way too many fatal crashes on my Windows 98 (SE), so I quit

Old Post Jan-26-2003 19:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusX Click here to Send CygnusX a Private Message Visit CygnusX's homepage! Add CygnusX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

you could try uninstalling the software and re installing it again, as over time it updates itself as new projects get released from what ive read on their fourms, the software is well made and shouldnt crash systems often.

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post Jan-26-2003 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P4z!
see you in another life

omg, my cpu activity gets up in 100% when I start that Ud Device program! Why?

I have a AMD Athlon XP 2400+ 2,0 ghz

Old Post Jan-26-2003 23:59  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for P4z! Click here to Send P4z! a Private Message Visit P4z!'s homepage! Add P4z! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

becasue when you arnt using the computer to do anything it uses up the spare cycles, say you where watching a dvd movie that required a fair bit of software to decompress the dvd then that would use up your cpu power and the ud agent will just sit and do noughthing untill the dvd is over then your cpu isnt working so it begines its calculations. ud agent is designed only to use you spare computing power and shoudnt affect you performance when you need to use the computer

Old Post Jan-27-2003 09:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P4z!
see you in another life

but the UD Agent is using up all my cpu power even when i'm surfing the net etc. I had the program last summer and it worked fine back then

Old Post Jan-28-2003 16:23  Sweden
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

its ment to! it uses any cpu power your not using, and browsing the internet on fast moden computers only uses a small amout of cpu power, try putting a dvd on or play a mp3 and watch the mp3/dvd program hog some cpu power and watch udagent use the rest

Old Post Jan-28-2003 22:16 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgoonight ravers [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRolasoul - "Desire" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread