Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > djx2 - DI.FM Mixes (Vocal Trance Channel)
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djx2
www.djx2.com

Re: Unreal.....

quote:
Originally posted by Deats82
I have been listening to DI.fm for a few years now and have been listening to your mixes, and think they are fantastic. How can I download your mixes so that I can listen to them?? Or if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly apreciated,

thnx

Hi mate!! Glad you enjoying the mixes on DI.FM you can download all my vocal mixes by clicking the following the link, and then clicking the mix you want to listen to.

http://djx2.offlinemode.org/di_vocal_trance_mixes

Old Post Jun-07-2009 14:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for djx2 Click here to Send djx2 a Private Message Visit djx2's homepage! Add djx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmr2
tranceaddict in training

does link work or just i get error trying to download

i got what server not found :/

Old Post Jul-12-2009 19:10  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for cmr2 Click here to Send cmr2 a Private Message Add cmr2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

quote:
Originally posted by cmr2
does link work or just i get error trying to download

i got what server not found :/

It seems to be working ok for me at the moment.

Also part 10 is now up for download!!

Old Post Jul-14-2009 18:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for djx2 Click here to Send djx2 a Private Message Visit djx2's homepage! Add djx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandsider
Supreme tranceaddict

Links working just fine big-man . That's a power of work you've put in , will give them a spin . Hats off to you mate.

Old Post Jul-14-2009 19:44  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandsider Click here to Send Sandsider a Private Message Add Sandsider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

quote:
Originally posted by Sandsider
Links working just fine big-man . That's a power of work you've put in , will give them a spin . Hats off to you mate.

Cheers mate, hope you like them! The mixes have been done over a period of a few years.

Old Post Jul-15-2009 18:15  England
Andy__freak
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm gonna have a listen to your latest vocal mix. Tracklist looks really promising.

Old Post Jul-16-2009 11:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy__freak Click here to Send Andy__freak a Private Message Add Andy__freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmr2
tranceaddict in training

it wasn't working for me but next day it was fine
great mixes atleast which listened 1/2/3/4/5
hope others even better

Old Post Jul-16-2009 16:58  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for cmr2 Click here to Send cmr2 a Private Message Add cmr2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

Cheers guys! Glad the links working now! I think Part 3 is probably my favourite.

Old Post Jul-17-2009 18:23  England
djx2
www.djx2.com

Part 11 now added

Old Post Jul-28-2009 20:37  England
djx2
www.djx2.com

Part 12 now up for download, hope you enjoy

Old Post Jul-31-2009 17:24  England
Yeow
tranceaddict in training

While I felt that Part 11 was really rushed, the song selection and quality of Part 12 more than make up for it and then some. I love all your mixes and I can't wait for the next one!

Old Post Aug-02-2009 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Yeow Click here to Send Yeow a Private Message Add Yeow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

quote:
Originally posted by Yeow
While I felt that Part 11 was really rushed, the song selection and quality of Part 12 more than make up for it and then some. I love all your mixes and I can't wait for the next one!

Cheers mate!! Part 11 was for a radio station with a tight deadline so the point about it being somewhat rushed is maybe the case. Glad you have enjoyed the rest!!

Old Post Aug-06-2009 12:31  England

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > djx2 - DI.FM Mixes (Vocal Trance Channel)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread