Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by majid31
Beatport delete automatically tracks when the label is dead or not active , thats what i understand when i searched a track called Kimito Lopez : Nostalgia/Apocrypha released in 2007 and deleted from all stores because label is dead !
I dont listen "ultra sonic" or "future sonic" , i listened 2 words , second is "future" .

did you hear this version ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9uuKnamJJ8

Old Post Sep-27-2014 11:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
If we identify the first word of the robotic voice , we have some chances to get it because its probably the title of the track , the second word is clearly "future" but the first is not "electronic" for me , first letter is clearly "O" i listened several times and its not "E" .... what do you think ? whats probabilities of the first word ?

We identified dozens of songs in the past that had lyrics, ex: love, life, storm, etc. hese words were repeated obsessive, and the title song was one that had absolutely no connection with her ​​lyrics.

That I believe in this case, song name, has no connection with those words.

What I understand is, Earth, Electronic, Future, but he has no connection.

Old Post Sep-27-2014 12:42  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok maybe it has no connection , we have another thing is that lenght is more than 4:00 in the original release , hope it will help us to progress in our researches

Old Post Sep-27-2014 13:08  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
We identified dozens of songs in the past that had lyrics, ex: love, life, storm, etc. hese words were repeated obsessive, and the title song was one that had absolutely no connection with her ​​lyrics.

That I believe in this case, song name, has no connection with those words.

What I understand is, Earth, Electronic, Future, but he has no connection.

agree many tracks I found has different name than lyricks on it

Old Post Sep-27-2014 19:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PeDRuLo
Senior tranceaddict

It looks like a song called Dj Alici - Hom-Dai

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Alici-Syn.../release/100466

Old Post Sep-27-2014 19:24  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for PeDRuLo Click here to Send PeDRuLo a Private Message Add PeDRuLo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by PeDRuLo
It looks like a song called Dj Alici - Hom-Dai

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Alici-Syn.../release/100466

Nope mate, just like little.
I have this song.

Old Post Sep-27-2014 19:32  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
Nope mate, just like little.
I have this song.

I have this song from Soulseek, and duration is,
B Hom-Dai 7:48 just like Discogs marketplace http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Alici-Syn.../release/100466

This sample http://www.juno.co.uk/products/passion/56856-01/ is from DJ Alici ‎– Passion, labeled by Juno, but it is wrong, because that sample is from Hom-Dai!

Old Post Sep-27-2014 19:55  Romania
PeDRuLo
Senior tranceaddict

I have the album on vinyl I am referring to the song that you seek could be Dj Alici because it uses very similar sounds

Old Post Sep-28-2014 10:07  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for PeDRuLo Click here to Send PeDRuLo a Private Message Add PeDRuLo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Btw, DJ Alici is Steve Morley

https://www.facebook.com/PinkElephantRecords

Old Post Sep-28-2014 11:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by PeDRuLo
I have the album on vinyl I am referring to the song that you seek could be Dj Alici because it uses very similar sounds

hmmm similar maybe his project...

Old Post Sep-28-2014 13:37  Poland
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

Invisible Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
hmmm similar maybe his project...

I asked Dj alici (steve morley) today , and he has no idea about it i also asked also bart claessen and timeok , they dont have idea !

Old Post Sep-28-2014 14:47  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
I asked Dj alici (steve morley) today , and he has no idea about it i also asked also bart claessen and timeok , they dont have idea !

heh maybe really ID track for good

Old Post Sep-28-2014 20:20  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease ID this track From Sander Kleinenberg set.. [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMichael Splint - "Secrets Broke My Heart" (DJ Choose & F Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread