Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Awesome break down / build up.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-05-2015 17:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Really like the early 90's Trance vibes I get from this one.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-06-2015 05:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

I just discovered this remix of a track and recently downloaded it. I think its pretty good and I love the breakdown.

Old Post Apr-06-2015 07:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Preview: cool classic melody, just love it.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-22-2015 20:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Nice one Maurice!!

Inteyes always brings some nice uplifting tracks!

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Apr-23-2015 09:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Good stuff from Perfecto Fluoro label.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-23-2015 10:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monks2617
Junior tranceaddict

are we limited to just the newer stuff?

I don't listen to trance as much as I used since the genre has changed so much but some of my favs from the past...

Not sure if you can classify this as "uplifting" but probably my fav trance track of all time

Old Post Apr-23-2015 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for monks2617 Click here to Send monks2617 a Private Message Add monks2617 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by monks2617
are we limited to just the newer stuff?

I don't listen to trance as much as I used since the genre has changed so much but some of my favs from the past...

Not sure if you can classify this as "uplifting" but probably my fav trance track of all time

No, old ones are fine too. No restrictions as I mentioned in the OP.
The ones you posted IMO do classify as uplifting.
Voller Sterne has an amazing uplifting melody, totally love it, but never heard it before.

You think the genre changed that much? IMO not, just other names to check out now, but there are ridiculous many meanwhile.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Jerom
Nice one Maurice!!

Thanks Jeroen !! I like those Inteyes tracks a lot.

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Good stuff from Perfecto Fluoro label.

I still love that Reaky sound, didn't hear it for a while.

Last edited by Trance-M on Apr-25-2015 at 18:25

Old Post Apr-23-2015 19:36  Netherlands
monks2617
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
No, old ones are fine too. No restrictions as I mentioned in the OP.
The ones you posted IMO do classify as uplifting.
Voller Sterne has an amazing uplifting melody, totally love it, but never heard it before.

You think the genre changed that much? IMO not, just other names to check out now, but there are ridiculous many meanwhile.

When I started going to parties, I was strictly into trance and that's what really got me into the scene. I think the years 1999-2005 were amazing for that genre. Guys like Armin, TIESTO and Ferry were pumping out the classic sounds but a lot has changed since then for these guys.

As of now, I'm a fan of Ferry Tayle - some great stuff from his live sets.

Old Post Apr-23-2015 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for monks2617 Click here to Send monks2617 a Private Message Add monks2617 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by monks2617
When I started going to parties, I was strictly into trance and that's what really got me into the scene. I think the years 1999-2005 were amazing for that genre. Guys like Armin, TIESTO and Ferry were pumping out the classic sounds but a lot has changed since then for these guys.

As of now, I'm a fan of Ferry Tayle - some great stuff from his live sets.

My going out days were ending when you started
Indeed these guys changed, but there many more fishes in the Ocean, they are only a little bit smaller and harder to catch. I was more of a Faithless fan than I was of Armin, Tiesto and Ferry together I guess.
I did like a.s.o.t. in order to find those fishes.

Old Post Apr-23-2015 20:59  Netherlands
lake10
Senior tranceaddict

Current favourite....

http://www.mattpincer.com

New track: Venice

Old Post Apr-25-2015 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for lake10 Click here to Send lake10 a Private Message Visit lake10's homepage! Add lake10 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lake10
Current favourite....

Back at TA one day before 7 years

Old Post Apr-25-2015 19:00  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackquadran - free your mind (unknown mix) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJones & Stephenson - "The First Rebirth" (Airwave Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread