Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > THE NEW Deep Dish tracklist archive
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

04. [021] ID {female vocal: You Promise Me} = Baz - Promises (Audio Drive Vocal Mix) [One Little Indian ‎- 317TP 12]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Baz-Promises/release/443464
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv0zxPFJekI

Old Post Apr-18-2020 16:10  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
04. [021] ID {female vocal: You Promise Me} = Baz - Promises (Audio Drive Vocal Mix) [One Little Indian ‎- 317TP 12]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Baz-Promises/release/443464
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv0zxPFJekI

thanks as always!

"[MoShic] Dark music/sound was always necessary, just like the mainstream cannot exist without the underground scene. Maybe dark music is not as trendy as it used to be but it still exists in many people's music archive. As this genre is harder to find, artists like me are more appreciated by the people who are tired of the surrounding main stream.
The progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it."

Old Post Apr-18-2020 16:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarB Click here to Send SolarB a Private Message Add SolarB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

When I searching the whole internet in search of rare DD mixes I came across such a strange but most likely a real mix of these guests. When you read the entire page (LINK) you will find many interesting mixes of other DJs from the 90's and 2000's.
Or maybe someone from San fracisco is here and could say something about these underground monthly events.

Back to the topic - "These MP3 files are created from WAV files, which were generated from the DATs recorded from the mixing desk at each party. We started recording with audio tapes from 1992 to 1996, and with DAT from 1996 onwards."
Very different set, more experimental, deep, minimal, downtempo (but with drummy sonds too), trip-hop etc...
Just listen: LINK

Deep Dish @ The Gathering, San Francisco (USA) 1998-12-xx (very rare and strange set)
01. [00] ID
02. [04] Andrea Parker - Melodius Thunk
03. [11] ID
04. [18] ID
05. [22] ID
06. [29] ID
07. [35] ID
08. [43] Future Sound Of London - We Have Explosive (Part 2)
09. [47] ID
10. [54] Future Sound Of London - My Kingdom (Part 5)
11. [62] Darkhorse Deluxe - Six To The Eight
12. [67] Shadow - Midnight In A Perfect World
13. [72] Portishead - Sheared Box
14. [74] Plaid - Getting
15. [76] ID
16. [81] Horn - The Shield
17. [84] Solid Doctor - Bye Bye
18. [90] Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Variation)

If you know more about this parties - give us some informations. Thanks!

"[MoShic] Dark music/sound was always necessary, just like the mainstream cannot exist without the underground scene. Maybe dark music is not as trendy as it used to be but it still exists in many people's music archive. As this genre is harder to find, artists like me are more appreciated by the people who are tired of the surrounding main stream.
The progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it."

Last edited by SolarB on May-02-2020 at 10:42

Old Post Apr-19-2020 17:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarB Click here to Send SolarB a Private Message Add SolarB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

And again rare Deep Dish set and... very strange. This time i would call him back to the oldskool - lot of tunes are from 80'. Completely different style than from others DD sets at that time... Anyway - listen to it yourself.

Deep Dish @ Tribal Gathering - The Warehouse Party, Manchester (UK) 2003-08-23

01. [00] The Innocent - Jack 1 (Acid Blue)
02. [03] New Order - Your Silent Face
03. [12] Plastikman - Plasticity
04. [20] Schatrax - Mispent Years (Original)
05. [24] Schatrax - Mispent Years (Silicone Soul Darkroom Dub)
06. [30] Schatrax - Mispent Years (Silicone Soul Darkroom Dub) + Foremost Poets - Funk Nebula (Acapella)
07. [36] Foremost Poets - Reasons To Be Dismal? (?? Version?)
08. [42] Ralphi Rosario - You Used To Hold Me (?? Remix?)
09. [48] Yo Yo Honey - Groove On (Pierre Dub Remix)
10. [57] First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder (?? Remix?)
11. [61] Sthlmsoundmachine - Beautiful People (Chemical Original)
12. [67] ID
13. [73] ID
14. [78] PM Dawn - A Watcher's Point Of View (Don't 'Cha Think) (Todd Terry's Melody Remix)

Last edited by SolarB on May-05-2020 at 20:23

Old Post Apr-24-2020 19:37  Poland
djash
1958-Immortal

such parties could be found also on that board back in the days, what people says right after party. Also there are plenty of other websites with forum threads for upcoming parties and then reaction after. So for that set information you can find easily

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Apr-24-2020 20:48  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

Another rare DD set with complete tracklist:

Deep Dish @ Radio 3, Madrit (Spain) 2003-12-06

01. [00] Loudeast - Sonido Profundo (G-Pal Etheral Remix)
02. [02] GPAL pres. GHOS - I Can See The Lights (Original Mix)
03. [08] Angel Moraes - Tribal Function (That Kid Chris Remix)
04. [16] Danny Sullivan & Kemist - Snake Charmer (Original Mix)
05. [24] Funktion feat. Kelly - Seduction (Phil Johnston & Funktion's BBQ Mix)
06. [32] Manaca, Chus & Ceballos - The Strong Rhythm (Paul Jays Shiva Remix)
07. [38] Luke Wan - The Wish (Original Mix)

Old Post May-02-2020 10:36  Poland
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

This is my edit of one full DD set from Renaissance, Amnesia, Ibiza 2002-09-13 which was in 3 versions differing in length and number of tunes:
@ Ministry Of Sound Radio 2002-09-13
@ Partynight on Radio 538 2002-10-13
@ Das Ding Radio 2002-10-27 (lowest record quality)

First hour is from Ministry Of Sound Radio, second from Partynight on Radio 538.

Deep Dish @ Renaissance, Amnesia, Ibiza (Spain) 2002-09-13 Full set [MOS + 538]

01. [000] Shmuel & Choopie feat. Melanie - The Love (Shmuel & Choopie Vocal Mix)
02. [008] Funktion feat. Kelly - Seduction (Phil Johnston & Funktion's BBQ Mix)
03. [016] GPAL pres. GHOS - No Other Man (Main Mix)
04. [026] Moony - Dove (I'll Be Loving You) (John Creamer & Stephane K Vocal Remix)
05. [035] Angel Moraes - Tribal Function (That Kid Chris Remix)
06. [043] ID + Hateful Head Helen - Hateful Head Helen (A Capella)
07. [052] T-Empo - Ground Zero (Mara Remix) + Boggie Balo feat. Roxy - Chocolate & Peanut Butter (Acappella)
08. [059] iiO - At The End (Saeed & Palash Remix)
09. [069] Oakenfold - Ready Stedy Go (PMT Remix)
10. [079] Luke Chable - Sealers Cove (Midnight In Cyberfunk Mix)
11. [086] Spacefunk - EvilMoogafooga (Dub Mix)
12. [094] Whatever Girl - Activator (Filterheadz Remix)
13. [101] Timo Maas feat. Kelis - Help Me (Deep Dish Ska-Dish Dub)

Old Post May-02-2020 11:43  Poland
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

This time I uploaded extremely rare full version of DD set @ Locomia (5h 22m 48s) with double played unreleased bootleg of Dido - Stoned. Enjoy!

Deep Dish @ Locomia, Albufeira (Portugal) 2003-08-22

01. [000] Sultan feat. Stephanie Vezina - Shivers (Original Mix)
02. [004] Silver City - Elastic
03. [011] Sultan - Follow Me + Subway Baby - Tribes Of Khan Gala (Acapella)
04. [019] Loco Dice - Dynamite Love
05. [026] Luke Wan - The Wish (Original Mix)
06. [034] The Vanden Plas - Santa Margheritta (Peace Division's Beatz In Peacez Dub)
07. [041] Paradise Soul - Theme (aka Wake Up)
08. [048] Dido - Stoned (Deep Dish Unreleased Bootleg)
09. [057] ID
10. [063] Harry Romero feat. Robert Owens - I Go Back (Dean Coleman Respekt Vocal)
11. [070] Joey Beltram - Energy Flash (?? Remix?)
12. [079] Montero - Brazilia (Original Mix)
13. [086] Camel Riders - Twisted (Dirty Mix)
14. [094] Holly Johnson - Where Has Love Gone (G.T.O. Remix)
15. [099] Bizzare Inc - Playing With Knives (Quadrant Remix)
16. [104] Robbin Thieves - Air Rage
17. [110] Fingerfest Inc - Chemical Whore
18. [118] Bent - Stay The Same (Planet Funk Acid Remix) + Kraftwerk - Tour De France (Acapella)
19. [130] Manny Groove - Back 2 Face U (Main Mix)
20. [136] ID
21. [141] PRD - I Don't Need Nobody... To Come Get My Lovin
22. [146] Gazor - Overlight (Bluehaze Remix)
23. [155] Psycatron - Never Wake Up
24. [163] Phil Kieren - I Love You (Adam Beyer & Lenk Dub)
25. [169] Phil Kieren - I Love You (Adam Beyer & Lenk Vocal)
26. [175] ID
27. [177] Monica - So Gone (Scumfrog Smack Your Dub)
28. [183] Monica - So Gone (Scumfrog Vocal Club Remix)
29. [190] Planet Funk - Who Said (Stuck In The UK) (Planet Funk Club Mix)
30. [197] Carter & Swain - Believe (Original Mix)
31. [205] Hardfloor - Acperience I
32. [214] The Greek - Alive (Gpal Strings Of Life Remix)
33. [225] Brother Brown - Wake Up (Nick-K Remix)
34. [235] GPAL pres. GHOS - No Other Man (The Greeks Remix)
35. [243] Soul Tan & Tone Depth - Please (Original Mix)
36. [250] Dido - Stoned (Deep Dish Unreleased Bootleg)
37. [259] P. Diddy - Let's Get Ill (Deep Dish Remix)
38. [269] Sam La More - Takin' Hold (Musica Dub)
39. [276] Madonna - Hollywood (Sander Kleinenberg Remix)
40. [284] Everything But The Girl - Missing (Monkz Remix)
41. [292] Perfect Sense - Bumba (Original Sax Mix)
42. [299] ID
43. [305] Bekanta - Tha Sound (Dr. Kucho! Remix)
44. [310] Nicolas Vallee - New New York
45. [316] The Idiots - Feel The Rush (Original Mix) + female vocal: Orgasm (Acapella)

Last edited by SolarB on Oct-30-2020 at 18:11

Old Post May-05-2020 20:47  Poland
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

36. [269] Sam La More - Takin' Hold (Musica Dub) [Underwater Records ‎– H2O 023 X]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Sam-La-More.../release/126523
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...ature=emb_title

Old Post May-05-2020 21:37  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
36. [269] Sam La More - Takin' Hold (Musica Dub) [Underwater Records ‎– H2O 023 X]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Sam-La-More.../release/126523
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...ature=emb_title

Thanks

Next upload - short (last 25 minutes available) of DD set @ Dance Valley 2003

Deep Dish @ Dance Valley, Spaarnwoude (Netherlands) 2003-08-02

01. [00] Fingerfest Inc - Chemical Whore
02. [02] Seal - Get It Together (Bill Hamel Vocal Remix)
03. [12] Underworld vs Danny Tenaglia vs Age Of Love - Reborn Slippy (Tommyboy Bootleg)
04. [19] Pierre Ravan & Safar - Divine Energy (Filterheadz Remix)

And as bonus - other tune played earlier @ 2 hour long set
Knight Keys - Never Felt This Way (Urbantorque Remix)

Old Post May-06-2020 08:59  Poland
djash
1958-Immortal

wow, thanks. But for me more interesting would be Frankie Knuckles and David Morales sets. Like very much Knuckles style! Have his sets from 80ties.

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post May-06-2020 17:42  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...eature=emb_logo

omg, what a great disco house. I like that kind of music, so relaxing and chilly. Maybe, someday i will make tracklist archive for his sets. But now most of the tracklists we have at mixesdb.

Old Post May-06-2020 18:42  Ukraine

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > THE NEW Deep Dish tracklist archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId Help Please [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWill E Tell - "Time To Boogie" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread