Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 270: hit me baby one more time
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Can you buy some goats?

Old Post Jul-03-2020 22:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Can you buy some goats?

I'd have to ask the city codes guy. This little redneck town got caught up in the early 2000s real estate boom. A bunch of developers came in and were selling 1 acre lots, that wouldn't bring $750 when I was a kid, for 50-100,000 and putting 350K 2 or 3 story kit log homes on them, and selling them to people leaving FL, who thought they were getting a bargain. So, our county commission panicked, and rather than creating codes, adopted a bunch from Nashville and Murfreesboro. And my entire county has a population of maybe 8,000...with 2,000 in the city limits. You can't even build a shed to store/dry fire wood in now without pulling a permit and getting it approved/inspected. When I was a kid, you could set up a single-wide trailer whore house/meth lab any time of day or night, and no one said a word. Goats are probably frowned upon by someone.

Old Post Jul-03-2020 23:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Man, your local Walmart must be lit like Broadway.

Old Post Jul-04-2020 01:03  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

What’re the sodomy laws like in your neck of the woods, zoso?

Old Post Jul-04-2020 01:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
What’re the sodomy laws like in your neck of the woods, zoso?

Far too restrictive, in this local man's humble opinion!

Old Post Jul-04-2020 13:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Man, your local Walmart must be lit like Broadway.

We actually don't have a true "local" Wal Marks. You have to drive north or south to the next larger town. We do have a Dolla' General, however, so you can go there if you need to catch some COVID.

Old Post Jul-04-2020 13:21  United States
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

UPDATE/BREAKING: I called the local codes enforcement guy, and I actually caught him in his office for once. Okay, so he says as long as it's your second (or further) cousin, you're good to go on the buttsex! My weekend just improved exponentially.

Old Post Jul-04-2020 13:29  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I like my white trash zoos Texas sized, so...

Old Post Jul-04-2020 13:30  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Let's finish that lovely lawn mowing jawb, kids!

Old Post Jul-04-2020 13:41  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

That's only in the South. In Canada, Walmart looks like a refugee camp.

Old Post Jul-04-2020 15:36  China
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Yard be cut, yo. No goats were harmed/sodomized in the mowing of this lawn. Second cousins...no comment.

Old Post Jul-04-2020 15:58  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'd have to ask the city codes guy. This little redneck town got caught up in the early 2000s real estate boom. A bunch of developers came in and were selling 1 acre lots, that wouldn't bring $750 when I was a kid, for 50-100,000 and putting 350K 2 or 3 story kit log homes on them, and selling them to people leaving FL, who thought they were getting a bargain. So, our county commission panicked, and rather than creating codes, adopted a bunch from Nashville and Murfreesboro. And my entire county has a population of maybe 8,000...with 2,000 in the city limits. You can't even build a shed to store/dry fire wood in now without pulling a permit and getting it approved/inspected. When I was a kid, you could set up a single-wide trailer whore house/meth lab any time of day or night, and no one said a word. Goats are probably frowned upon by someone.

Yeah, America is a funny place.

https://www.insidehighered.com/quic...estern-michigan

Old Post Jul-04-2020 16:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 270: hit me baby one more time
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed id plz !! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoco Dice - "Phat Dope Shit" (Saeed's Shit Base Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread