Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol a conspiracy now??
hehe...
hmm this is becoming so interestin.. lol

Old Post Apr-18-2001 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rudy
-<TA PUBLIC eNeMY # 1>-

quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
eeek! it's infinity again!

He posted this in the babe of the week thread in the Chill out room! People this is soooooooooo obvious!
INFINITY = LYNX!!!!!

Old Post Apr-18-2001 19:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Rudy Click here to Send Rudy a Private Message Visit Rudy's homepage! Add Rudy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! i just have to say i have seen both infinity and lynx on at the same time cause i spend quite a bit of time here myself. but does that even matter cause he could have 2 computers right

ok this has been going on long enough boys, infinity/lynx youre being punished!!! now go to my room!!
ooops i mean...your room

Old Post Apr-18-2001 20:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

Michiel

why don't you start a poll about this one??

Old Post Apr-18-2001 20:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

Guess they (he??) is sleeping, both (he??) aren't online

btw: Swamper can see if they are the same, which they are not. He can look at the IP's of them (he??)

Infinity isn't Lynx, I am sure of it, 3500 posts is just too sick

Old Post Apr-18-2001 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

lol. hey tu_face!! i see you finally admitted to it. hehe.

Old Post Apr-18-2001 21:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

quote:
Originally posted by infinity
lol this thread amuses me so much lol.. okok
here it is
me does not = infinity..
there..
but we are... in some ways similar.. hehe..... thats all i have to say

hehe. yeah. but hey! i guess it's cause we're both asian.

Old Post Apr-18-2001 21:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol
yea.. post a poll.. i'm interested in seeing how many ppl think me does not = lynx.. or if me = lynx.. or wut... lol
guess wut pplz..
tuface = infinity
too

Old Post Apr-18-2001 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jukx
*TECHNOaddikt*

Be Cool!

quote:
Originally posted by Blik

btw: Swamper can see if they are the same, which they are not. He can look at the IP's of them (he??)

And that's just what my friend Sherlock suggested!

So it's up to the almighty Swamper!! Do infinity and Lynx have the same IP????
What I mean to say, in my humble opinion, it's not completely right to fool around with echt other in this community... especially not when it regards about +/- 4000 posts!!! A really big share in this forum....
I wouldn't care if you two are one person, but why hide it?

Old Post Apr-18-2001 22:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jukx Click here to Send Jukx a Private Message Add Jukx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

hehehe. hide it? there ain't nothin' to hide! it's allll in your heads guys. believe what you want to believe. if i'm infinity than so be it, all i know is that i'm a TA and that's all that matters to me. anyway, checking ip ain't 100% reliable anyway, i could simply be using an ip mask to mask my true ip. but hey...do what ya want...

Old Post Apr-18-2001 23:03 
tu_face
No Known Cure...

quote:
Originally posted by infinity
lol this thread amuses me so much lol.. okok
here it is
me does not = infinity..
there..
but we are... in some ways similar.. hehe..... thats all i have to say

OK now im having second thoughts spot the deliberate mistake infinity made here...

peace

Old Post Apr-19-2001 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

really tu_face?
you having second thoughts? =p
hehe...

Old Post Apr-19-2001 00:46 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID-ing [2003] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBurufunk - "Freakaboom" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread