Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Lassy - Trance Classics Mix
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jesusisgod
Supreme tranceaddict

lassy, can you re-upload your mix. I really want to listen to it.

Ty in advance.

"Porque tanto amó Dios al mundo, que dio a su Hijo *unigénito, para que todo el que cree en él no se pierda, sino que tenga vida eterna. Dios no envió a su Hijo al mundo para condenar al mundo, sino para salvarlo por medio de él.

Old Post Jul-04-2006 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jesusisgod Click here to Send jesusisgod a Private Message Visit jesusisgod's homepage! Add jesusisgod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lassy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jesusisgod
lassy, can you re-upload your mix. I really want to listen to it.

Ty in advance.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]
should still work (fill in the requested code and press "download", then you need to wait for 45 seconds before you can actually download it).

Globalbeatz should be working again tomorrow

Old Post Jul-04-2006 21:51  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Lassy Click here to Send Lassy a Private Message Add Lassy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesusisgod
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lassy
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]
should still work (fill in the requested code and press "download", then you need to wait for 45 seconds before you can actually download it).

Globalbeatz should be working again tomorrow

FInally got your mix. Superb. Your track selection is just like mine. Respect and I would ask you to do another one 1 day. Going to listen to it again.

A fan,
Andrew

"Porque tanto amó Dios al mundo, que dio a su Hijo *unigénito, para que todo el que cree en él no se pierda, sino que tenga vida eterna. Dios no envió a su Hijo al mundo para condenar al mundo, sino para salvarlo por medio de él.

Old Post Jul-05-2006 18:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jesusisgod Click here to Send jesusisgod a Private Message Visit jesusisgod's homepage! Add jesusisgod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lassy
Senior tranceaddict

I might do another one in the future, Trance Classics from 2000 until 2006

Thanks for listening and feedback!

Old Post Jul-11-2006 20:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Lassy Click here to Send Lassy a Private Message Add Lassy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh rising
annie / don't stop. 2009!

i've had this mix for months, but i guess i forgot to give some feedback on it! i apologize. anyway, like everyone else, i love this mix. there's nothing else i can really even say, that just covers it.

and btw, where the hell can you find humate - spacetribe? i've been searching near and far, high and low, but can't seem to see it anywhere. thanks.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 16:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for josh rising Click here to Send josh rising a Private Message Add josh rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lightside
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Lassy - Trance Classics Mix (1994 - 2000)

quote:
Originally posted by Lassy
13 James Holden - Horizons

The track that made the man. Can't forget this one.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lightside Click here to Send lightside a Private Message Add lightside to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lassy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tieann
i've had this mix for months, but i guess i forgot to give some feedback on it! i apologize. anyway, like everyone else, i love this mix. there's nothing else i can really even say, that just covers it.

Thanx!

quote:
Originally posted by tieann
and btw, where the hell can you find humate - spacetribe? i've been searching near and far, high and low, but can't seem to see it anywhere. thanks.

It appears on the Superstition Allstars Vol. 1 EP

Old Post Jul-12-2006 19:19  Netherlands
lücid
electric girl

this mix is sexy superb.

that is all.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
weymouth
aka Poe

Enjoying the mix greatly, thanks.

Old Post Jul-14-2006 04:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for weymouth Click here to Send weymouth a Private Message Add weymouth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lassy
Senior tranceaddict

Thanx! Also for listening!

Old Post Jul-31-2006 17:48  Netherlands
Lassy
Senior tranceaddict

kick

Old Post Sep-15-2006 10:59  Netherlands
Nayil
GOD OF FIFA

started listening.....i must say, the tempo looks promising.

Old Post Sep-16-2006 01:29  Bangladesh
Click Here to See the Profile for Nayil Click here to Send Nayil a Private Message Add Nayil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Lassy - Trance Classics Mix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Ajare" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread