Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.11.27 Paul Oakenfold @ Kool Haus
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sirus Black
Senior tranceaddict

back in black and tired. thanks for the re-welcome.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 20:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirus Black Click here to Send Sirus Black a Private Message Visit Sirus Black's homepage! Add Sirus Black to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Serious is back!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Oct-29-2010 04:00  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Takayuki
Muzik Junkie

quote:
Originally posted by Sirus Black
a few yrs back, Oakey was with Junkie XL and Mauro Picotto. Oakey was on his game then.

Hmm I don't recall him ever being here with Mauro. You probably mean Decadence. I think it was Decadence III and it was a fantastic set. Clearly remember him playing Fred Baker - Confirmation and Dogzilla - Without You.

Old Post Nov-01-2010 02:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Takayuki Click here to Send Takayuki a Private Message Add Takayuki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

this is an ultra spin event

Old Post Nov-01-2010 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

quote:
Who the fuck is Chuckie? lol

P.S. Oakie in 1999 was the best. The Essential Mix tour...yes.

do you live under a rock?

Old Post Nov-02-2010 05:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DudebuD Click here to Send DudebuD a Private Message Add DudebuD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by DudebuD
do you live under a rock?

No. I just listen to good music.

Old Post Nov-02-2010 11:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

quote:
No. I just listen to good music.

just another one of those trance addict elitists eh...

Old Post Nov-02-2010 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DudebuD Click here to Send DudebuD a Private Message Add DudebuD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
this is an ultra spin event

you're an ultra spin event

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Nov-02-2010 21:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:

just another clueless person ey?

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Nov-02-2010 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:

Not really. I rarely listen to trance anymore. Try again.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 00:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
you're an ultra spin event

ouch!!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-03-2010 07:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
italarmo
i like my beats hard

quote:
Originally posted by Takayuki
Hmm I don't recall him ever being here with Mauro. You probably mean Decadence. I think it was Decadence III and it was a fantastic set. Clearly remember him playing Fred Baker - Confirmation and Dogzilla - Without You.

I'm pretty sure he played with picotto a WHILE back. I remember that party cuz picotto was signing Italian flags and handing them out
Oakenfold played a killer set...

Old Post Nov-04-2010 12:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for italarmo Click here to Send italarmo a Private Message Add italarmo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.11.27 Paul Oakenfold @ Kool Haus
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI Hope You Can IDentify This One : Techno Track Taken From A Chris Liebing live : 2 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackiio - "At The End" (Michael Woods Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread