Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > ASOT550: A State of Trance - San Bernardino, CA (17/03/2012) Beyond Wonderland
Pages (51): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

If it wasn't on UMFTV it wasn't streamed. Another reason why Armin is God, he believes in keeping the globe tuned in and connected.

Old Post Mar-30-2012 13:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dJohn
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Acuariano1951
not, really..

ASOT 550 celebration was in the same place, but this thread is dedicated specially to this event...

I really doesn't know if the rest of the show was broadcasted by another radio station...

Yes I realize that. But there are only two threads on this forum related to Beyond Wonderland. And nobody has said anything about how Digweed ripped the place up.

quote:
If it wasn't on UMFTV it wasn't streamed. Another reason why Armin is God, he believes in keeping the globe tuned in and connected.

True, it's dope he's provided a platform for people to listen to all over the world.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves here throwing around comments like Armin is God. I realize you really like Armin, but to throw that in there in the context of me trying to find an unbroadcasted Digweed set gives me an impression that it's either Armin for you or nothing.

Thanks anyways. Those that were at Digweed know, without even going to Armin's stage, that Digger's show was the better of the two.

Old Post Mar-30-2012 14:55  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dJohn Click here to Send dJohn a Private Message Add dJohn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dJohn
Yes I realize that. But there are only two threads on this forum related to Beyond Wonderland. And nobody has said anything about how Digweed ripped the place up.

Thanks anyways. Those that were at Digweed know, without even going to Armin's stage, that Digger's show was the better of the two.

no problema mate, keep it doing like this, you're very friendly!

cheers from China (Shenyang) [vacation time]

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Mar-30-2012 22:05  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

And that goes the same for the fans that were there for Armin and ASOT 550, for us the ASOT tent was the best of the two or actually any other tent in the event..

Old Post Mar-31-2012 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
And that goes the same for the fans that were there for Armin and ASOT 550, for us the ASOT tent was the best of the two or actually any other tent in the event..

This is certainly true....

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Mar-31-2012 23:01  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlackHole
Supreme tranceaddict

John O'Callaghan

1. Will Atkinson - Hold Tight vs. Green Velvet - Flash
2. Simon Patterson vs. John O'Callaghan - Taxi For Blueprint Out Of Nowhere (JOC Noodle)
3. ID
4. ID
5. Mark Leanings vs. Space Rockerz & Tania Zygar - Whatever Happens In Puzzle Piece (John O'Callaghan Mash Up)
6. ID
7. Mauro Picotto - Verdi (Joint Operations Centre 0.30 Rework)
8. John O'Callaghan pres. Mannix - Pyramid
9. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (John O'Callaghan Remix)
10. Activa feat. Will Atkinson - Access
11. Craig Connelly - Robot Wars (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix)
12. Wippenberg - U R (John O'Callaghan Urrr Rework)
13. Joint Operation Centre - Glyph
14. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Remix / JOC Playma Edit) vs. John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself
15. John O'Callaghan - Stresstest (John Askew Remix / Armin Van Buuren Edit)
16. John O'Callaghan & HeatBeat - Las Lilas

Old Post Apr-03-2012 18:23  France
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackHole Click here to Send BlackHole a Private Message Add BlackHole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

John O’Callaghan

Tracklist:

01. Will Atkinson - Hold Tight [Night Vision Rec.]
02. Simon Patterson vs John O'Callaghan - Taxi For Blueprint Out Of Nowhere ( JOC Noodle )
03. Sneijder vs Neal Scarborough - Your Way (Original Mix)
04. John O'Callaghan & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Ride The Wave
05. Space RockerZ & Tania Zygar - Puzzle Piece (Daniel Heatcliff's Farewell Remix)
06. Mark Leanings - Whatever Happens
07. Mauro Picotto - Verdi (Joint Operations Centre 0.30 Rework
08. John O'Callaghan pres. Mannix - Pyramid (Original Mix)
09. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (John O'Callaghan Remix)
10. Activa feat. Will Atkinson - Access (Album Version)
11. Craig Connelly - Robot Wars (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix) [Garuda]
12. Wippenberg - U R (John O'callaghan Urrr Rework)
14. Mark Leanings & John O' Callaghan - Find Your Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Remix ) (JOC Mashup)
15. John O' Callaghan - Stresstest (Armin Van Buuren Edit)
16. John O' Callaghan & Heatbeat - Las Lilas (Original Mix)

the official tracklist is at 1st page!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...72#post11219972

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Apr-04-2012 10:58  Venezuela
BlackHole
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Acuariano1951
John O’Callaghan

Tracklist:

01. Will Atkinson - Hold Tight [Night Vision Rec.]
02. Simon Patterson vs John O'Callaghan - Taxi For Blueprint Out Of Nowhere ( JOC Noodle )
03. Sneijder vs Neal Scarborough - Your Way (Original Mix)
04. John O'Callaghan & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Ride The Wave
05. Space RockerZ & Tania Zygar - Puzzle Piece (Daniel Heatcliff's Farewell Remix)
06. Mark Leanings - Whatever Happens
07. Mauro Picotto - Verdi (Joint Operations Centre 0.30 Rework
08. John O'Callaghan pres. Mannix - Pyramid (Original Mix)
09. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (John O'Callaghan Remix)
10. Activa feat. Will Atkinson - Access (Album Version)
11. Craig Connelly - Robot Wars (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix) [Garuda]
12. Wippenberg - U R (John O'callaghan Urrr Rework)
14. Mark Leanings & John O' Callaghan - Find Your Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Remix ) (JOC Mashup)
15. John O' Callaghan - Stresstest (Armin Van Buuren Edit)
16. John O' Callaghan & Heatbeat - Las Lilas (Original Mix)

the official tracklist is at 1st page!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...72#post11219972

and what about listening to the set ?

Tell me where you can hear "ride the wave" ? I did not find it

He plays a mash up of track 5 and 6. He plays it at Den Bosh too. And there is another track juste before Mauro Picotto's track.

I found a cue file on cue nation.

Tracklist:
[00:00] 01. A State of Trance 550 - Intro (00:43)
[00:43] 02. Will Atkinson - Hold Tight (04:21)
[05:03] 03. Simon Patterson vs. Stoneface & Terminal vs. John O'Callaghan feat. Josie - Taxi For Blueprint Out Of Nowhere (JOC Noodle) (05:54)
[10:58] 04. A State of Trance 550 - Armin's Talking & Interview with Sied van Riel (01:37)
[12:35] 05. ID - ID (02:47)
[15:22] 06. Mark Leanings vs. Space Rockerz & Tania Zygar - Whatever Happens In Puzzle Piece (John O'Callaghan Mashup) (06:39)
[22:01] 07. A State of Trance 550 - Armin Talking & Ruben de Ronde Interview John O'Callaghan (01:14)
[23:15] 08. ID - ID (03:56)
[27:11] 09. Mauro Picotto - Verdi (Joint Operations Centre 0.30 Rework) (04:04)
[31:15] 10. Mental Asylum vs. Mannix - Phobia Of Pyramid (JOC Noodle) (02:21)
[33:36] 11. A State of Trance 550 - Shout-Outs (00:29)
[34:05] 12. Mental Asylum vs. Mannix - Phobia Of Pyramid (JOC Noodle) (01:20)
[35:25] 13. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (John O'Callaghan Remix) (05:27)
[40:52] 14. Activa feat. Will Atkinson - Access (03:53)
[44:45] 15. Craig Connelly - Robot Wars (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix) (04:59)
[49:44] 16. Wippenberg - UR (John O'Callaghan Urrr Rework) (03:57)
[53:41] 17. Joint Operation Centre - Glyph (04:15)
[57:56] 18. A State of Trance 550 - Armin Talking (01:14)
[59:10] 19. Mark Leanings vs. John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Your Dropshot (JOC Noodle) (02:56)
[62:06] 20. John O'Callaghan - Stresstest (John Askew Remix) (Armin van Buuren v1 Edit) (06:21)
[68:27] 21. A State of Trance 550 - Armin's Talking & Interview with Crowd (01:39)
[70:06] 22. John O'Callaghan & Heatbeat - Las Lilas

So I correct my (real) tracklist

1. Will Atkinson - Hold Tight vs. Green Velvet - Flash
2. Simon Patterson vs. John O'Callaghan - Taxi For Blueprint Out Of Nowhere (JOC Noodle)
3. ID
4. Mark Leanings vs. Space Rockerz & Tania Zygar - Whatever Happens In Puzzle Piece (John O'Callaghan Mash Up)
5. ID
6. Mauro Picotto - Verdi (Joint Operations Centre 0.30 Rework)
7. John O'Callaghan pres. Mannix - Pyramid
8. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (John O'Callaghan Remix)
9. Activa feat. Will Atkinson - Access
10. Craig Connelly - Robot Wars (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix)
11. Wippenberg - U R (John O'Callaghan Urrr Rework)
12. Joint Operation Centre - Glyph
13. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Remix / JOC Playma Edit) vs. John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself
14. John O'Callaghan - Stresstest (John Askew Remix / Armin Van Buuren Edit)
15. John O'Callaghan & HeatBeat - Las Lilas

Last edited by BlackHole on Apr-04-2012 at 17:28

Old Post Apr-04-2012 17:15  France
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackHole Click here to Send BlackHole a Private Message Add BlackHole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

nice job...

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Apr-04-2012 21:47  Venezuela
dJohn
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24

I'm so tempted to counteract this claim with the single notion of stage size. In other words, Digweed's stage was chump change compared to the scale of the ASOT tent, yet the music was just as, if not more concentrated and fierce. (In reference, I really do hope you caught Beyer's set...bass so thick that the air shook.)

But I won't, as I once was a huge fan of trance and Armin (still am...just have different immediate preferences these days ), so it's not fair for me to discount Armin's show soley based on some trivial fact like stage size or just because I think Digweed's music sets the bar and pace for everyone else when it comes to his brand and style. And you weren't even mentioning anything about stage size, so it's a petty point of argument on my part trying to prove a purely subjective viewpoint.

As with anything in the world, perception and context are everything. I'm sure I would've had a blast @ Armin under the right circumstances, but I went soley for Digweed. In fact, my friends were at Armin while I was the only one at Digweed. They've never been to an event of this scale before, so naturally they are awed by the fantastic lights and and soaring melodies of Armin, compared with the dark, killer-like, sinister and brooding environment of Digweed that hit the spot for me.

Either way, the event is long over, and by now, a Digweed set surely would've risen if one was in existence, as live Digweed sets are as good as gold these days.

For the sake of the thread, board, and it's awesome members, I will stop here. I gotta go back to work anyways

Old Post Apr-04-2012 22:11  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dJohn Click here to Send dJohn a Private Message Add dJohn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I'm so tempted to counteract this claim with the single notion of stage size. In other words, Digweed's stage was chump change compared to the scale of the ASOT tent, yet the music was just as, if not more concentrated and fierce. (In reference, I really do hope you caught Beyer's set...bass so thick that the air shook.)

But I won't, as I once was a huge fan of trance and Armin (still am...just have different immediate preferences these days ), so it's not fair for me to discount Armin's show soley based on some trivial fact like stage size or just because I think Digweed's music sets the bar and pace for everyone else when it comes to his brand and style. And you weren't even mentioning anything about stage size, so it's a petty point of argument on my part trying to prove a purely subjective viewpoint.

As with anything in the world, perception and context are everything. I'm sure I would've had a blast @ Armin under the right circumstances, but I went soley for Digweed. In fact, my friends were at Armin while I was the only one at Digweed. They've never been to an event of this scale before, so naturally they are awed by the fantastic lights and and soaring melodies of Armin, compared with the dark, killer-like, sinister and brooding environment of Digweed that hit the spot for me.

Either way, the event is long over, and by now, a Digweed set surely would've risen if one was in existence, as live Digweed sets are as good as gold these days.

For the sake of the thread, board, and it's awesome members, I will stop here. I gotta go back to work anyways

nice words mate...!

I'm sure you enjoyed Digweed's set more than all the people there, I respect your point of view.

It was a shame this set wasn't recorded or broadcasted (Digweed)

have a nice day!

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Apr-04-2012 23:03  Venezuela
Monse
Supreme tranceaddict

digweed from time ward last weekend was broadcasted, if it helps you to reveal memories

Bryan Kearney - Kearnage
Mark Sherry - Outburst Radioshow
Thrillseekers - Night Music Podcast

Old Post Apr-05-2012 00:13  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Monse Click here to Send Monse a Private Message Add Monse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > ASOT550: A State of Trance - San Bernardino, CA (17/03/2012) Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (51): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for tune Sasha once played [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHaktan o Nal - "Bedford Street" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread