Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.08. THE GUVERNMENT 10 YEAR ANN. WEEKEND (Oct. 6-8) @ The Guvernment Complex
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

2006.10.08. THE GUVERNMENT 10 YEAR ANN. WEEKEND (Oct. 6-8) @ The Guvernment Complex

Last edited by dEsidEL on Sep-19-2006 at 03:14

Old Post Aug-26-2006 21:23  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

This will be a big party. I will be there unless there's something else that catches my fancy.

Old Post Aug-26-2006 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
King Luis
The Almighty King of TA!!

i'm down for sure.

Old Post Aug-27-2006 03:13  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for King Luis Click here to Send King Luis a Private Message Add King Luis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
teufel-man
Supreme tranceaddict

cant wait for the whole 10th anniversary line up, i am thinking it will be the biggest thing to ever hit the GUV, only makes sense.... maybe some PVD and some Carl Cox? that would be nice!

Old Post Aug-27-2006 03:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for teufel-man Click here to Send teufel-man a Private Message Add teufel-man to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by teufel-man
cant wait for the whole 10th anniversary line up, i am thinking it will be the biggest thing to ever hit the GUV, only makes sense.... maybe some PVD and some Carl Cox? that would be nice!

Carl Cox will not be here.

Old Post Aug-27-2006 04:34  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
This will be a big party. I will be there unless there's something else that catches my fancy.

like Danny f'in T

i am crossing my fingers and my toes

Old Post Aug-28-2006 01:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
locodawg
Supreme tranceaddict

ah oakenfold at dragonfly on wednesday ... might as well skip that and make it out for this

Old Post Aug-28-2006 02:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for locodawg Click here to Send locodawg a Private Message Add locodawg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

loved the breaks room last year.
got to hear some TECHNO!
bring back techno!

Old Post Aug-28-2006 06:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

John Aquaviva

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Aug-28-2006 17:37  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jazzyrj
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
John Aquaviva

Aquaviva I would go to see,

Oakenfold, did not enjoy his set at Deca,
Deep Dish, saw @ Club Zouck last Dec, didn't like.. and did not enjoy them a second time at Freedom.

Old Post Aug-28-2006 19:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jazzyrj Add jazzyrj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sticky_shoes
Sander K's clown

Okay line-up so far...

I missed Oakie for Decadence...
I didn't go to Freedom to see DD...
Nic played a solid set the last time I saw him @ TiL

This event looks tempting...

Old Post Aug-28-2006 20:17  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for sticky_shoes Click here to Send sticky_shoes a Private Message Add sticky_shoes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: 2006.10.08. THE GUVERNMENT 10 YEAR ANN. WEEKEND (Oct. 6-8) @ The Guvernment Complex

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

Sunday
PAUL OAKENFOLD
DEEP DISH
NIC FANCIULLI

[/color]

Well.. Guv 9 year was Flipping AWESOME!!!... Oakie @ deca i enjoyed tonnes!! i think he redeemed himself.. i wasnt going to see him and i got more than i asked 4.... hes a legend in my eyes... deep dish i saw @ freedom.. werent bad... great for what it was... and Nic Fanciulli I saw at Freedom and at This is London... hes a pleasure to watch... ... I hope they get Danny T.. hes flipping awesome... dying to see him..

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Aug-28-2006 20:59  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.08. THE GUVERNMENT 10 YEAR ANN. WEEKEND (Oct. 6-8) @ The Guvernment Complex
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReaLLy NiCe TrAcK! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBreak Legend - "This Is The City" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread