Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by KaiLee
Hey if anyone needs a surefire cure for after a good saucing drink a bottle of Gatorade before you go to bed.
If you don't get the chance to do that then a bottle of Gatorade when you wake up really helps the tummy and head.

I don't know about you guys but water does not settle well in the tummy after a night of saucing!

why not just put your vodka in that bottle of gatorade? 2 birds one stone!!

fuck, I woke up at 6pm today Feel really good though...nice and rested for tonight!

It's the official Hamilton Movember party. A bar filled with moustaches!

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-01-2008 01:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M
why not just put your vodka in that bottle of gatorade? 2 birds one stone!!

fuck, I woke up at 6pm today Feel really good though...nice and rested for tonight!

It's the official Hamilton Movember party. A bar filled with moustaches!

That's actually a tasty beverage! I like to keep my hangover cures and hangover causes seperate though otherwise can't stomach them down the next day

Would a monday morning saucing be classified as alcoholic if you have no work to do?

Old Post Dec-01-2008 02:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
That's actually a tasty beverage! I like to keep my hangover cures and hangover causes seperate though otherwise can't stomach them down the next day

Would a monday morning saucing be classified as alcoholic if you have no work to do?

only if you've been drinking since last monday

I'm going out tonight too. Not sure how much I'll drink, but I'll most definately be having a few...probably Makers Mark on ice for tonight.

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-01-2008 02:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
only if you've been drinking since last monday

I'm going out tonight too. Not sure how much I'll drink, but I'll most definately be having a few...probably Makers Mark on ice for tonight.

Hehe it's actually Monday morning here and I woke up to find out I only have to do a little worky work from home so a Monday morning saucing may just be in order!
The sun is shining, birds are chirping and Kelly is having beers!

Old Post Dec-01-2008 03:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feedurhead86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Hehe it's actually Monday morning here and I woke up to find out I only have to do a little worky work from home so a Monday morning saucing may just be in order!
The sun is shining, birds are chirping and Kelly is having beers!

Miss Fey I love how your loving monday!!
LOVE YOUR LIFE!!

Old Post Dec-01-2008 05:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for feedurhead86 Click here to Send feedurhead86 a Private Message Add feedurhead86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

barking frog staff party... we're all a bunch of wankers

Old Post Dec-01-2008 07:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by feedurhead86
Miss Fey I love how your loving monday!!
LOVE YOUR LIFE!!

Ugggghhhhh definitely touched it!
Miss you mullet....let's get sauced over the phone soon. Although the phone would be one expensive telly call

Old Post Dec-01-2008 09:35  Canada
Owen M
nightdreamer...

just got in...no farts were laid, but ate some serious Motfords garlic sauce. Fuck me, I'm gonna stink in the morning.

I love chicks with ear length hair so you can see their neck.
...maybe this shoulda been in the "things you love people do" thread"...

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-06-2008 09:11 
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
barking frog staff party... we're all a bunch of wankers

you've never seen wankery at it's fullest, my friend.

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-06-2008 09:13 
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:

I love chicks with ear length hair so you can see their neck.
...maybe this shoulda been in the "things you love people do" thread"...

Are you giving into the Twilight fad and becoming a vampire as well?

Old Post Dec-06-2008 14:02  Canada
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Are you giving into the Twilight fad and becoming a vampire as well?

becoming a vampire? lol.
I've always found necks and collar bones to be sexy...situation pending of course.

It's pretty funny when I'm scared to sign into TA, cause I'm unsure of what type of drunken cyber rant I went on the night before....fuck, I'm still not sober. My bedroom looks like I was partying with the Ringling Bros and smells like i've been harvesting crops from dead bodies soaked in garlic sauce and eating said crops with a team of homeless people.

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-06-2008 19:32 
Owen M
nightdreamer...

appearently I'm the only one who drinks on TA.

...no ones awake? I thought t his van doorn character was keeping everyone awake in tdot?

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-07-2008 10:04 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD - Amsterdam 2003 Track 4 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDanjo & Styles - Duende (Signum Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread