Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Official TA 2011 UMF Week Events Thread
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
nope, no parties on monday!

better to do something more chill like dinner and drinks at one of the nice hotels or something...

DAMN!

Thats a let down...I could have sworn last time I wet to Miami (08/07?) there was like 2 parties on that Monday after Ultra...

Old Post Mar-09-2011 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
DAMN!

Thats a let down...I could have sworn last time I wet to Miami (08/07?) there was like 2 parties on that Monday after Ultra...

i think one year there was a party or two on that monday night... but since most people are gone that's not something that's been done in a while.

trying to think what big venue is open mondays... if any....

i can't think of anything... i'd just do what i recommended in the prior post.

Old Post Mar-09-2011 20:00  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

haha thanks!

Old Post Mar-09-2011 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

i know a few people that are staying monday just to decompress a bit and fly back tuesday...

Old Post Mar-09-2011 20:22  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Ya thats what I am doing.

I need a day or two before I go back into "reality." lol

Old Post Mar-09-2011 20:43  United States
niinah
Senior tranceaddict

03/23: Pacha NYC: Welcome to Miami @ Gansevoort, 2377 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, Day (12pm-9pm)

Old Post Mar-10-2011 20:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for niinah Click here to Send niinah a Private Message Add niinah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by niinah
03/23: Pacha NYC: Welcome to Miami @ Gansevoort, 2377 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, Day (12pm-9pm)

WAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT
JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old Post Mar-10-2011 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by niinah

There goes my plans of sleeping wendsday day.

Old Post Mar-10-2011 21:15  United States
niinah
Senior tranceaddict

03/27 Pacha NYC: Danny Tenaglia & Friends @ Dream, 1532 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, Night (10pm-5am)

All Pacha parties here: http://www.pachanyc.com/miami2011/

LOL @ the flyer

Old Post Mar-10-2011 21:25  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for niinah Click here to Send niinah a Private Message Add niinah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

omg that flyer is the most amazing thing ive ever seen!

Old Post Mar-10-2011 22:27  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
niinah
Senior tranceaddict

03/23 Sound Pellegrino x Discobelle @ Electric Pickle, 2826 N Miami Avenue, Miami, Night (10pm-5am)

Free b4 midnight!
Facebook link

Old Post Mar-11-2011 03:22  Finland
echoform
Space is only noise...

Everyone please post any other events that are not listed.. Im going to finalize the list soon... Miami is NEXT WEEK!

Old Post Mar-15-2011 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for echoform Click here to Send echoform a Private Message Add echoform to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Official TA 2011 UMF Week Events Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp! ID THIS PLEASE :D This Tune Is Neat! I bet you've heard this before... [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChristian Smith & John Selway - "Move!" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread