Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Loving this thread

Old Post Sep-15-2010 18:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

Yaaaa BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHH....On yo couch....BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Sep-15-2010 18:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj

damn that girl IS FINE!

quote:
Originally posted by josbalstr
the guy is on fire right now and he's out of SF, yet no one here ever seems to book him?

http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item...ns-max-vangeli/

thanks for the entertainment!

Old Post Sep-15-2010 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LYNDSAYwhaaat?
www.DjLyndsay.com

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj

Yaaaa BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHH....On yo couch....BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!

This picture of us is TOOOO perfect for this thread

(I still don't remember how my mouth got taped shut though)

Old Post Sep-15-2010 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LYNDSAYwhaaat? Click here to Send LYNDSAYwhaaat? a Private Message Visit LYNDSAYwhaaat?'s homepage! Add LYNDSAYwhaaat? to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by LYNDSAYwhaaat?

This picture of us is TOOOO perfect for this thread

(I still don't remember how my mouth got taped shut though)

I taped it shut because you're my biiiiiiiitccchhhhhhhhhh.

Old Post Sep-15-2010 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cpresents
tranceaddict in training

Max is not playing locally because he's to busy producing & traveling internationaly!

Please don't be a hater if you don't know what you are talking about. I have been trying to book max for the past few month and I had him last on March here in San Francisco. The only reason he is not playing in SF is because he is to busy with European Tours and Producing tracks. He will be back soon in SF at one of my events.

Just because someone made it, it's not a reason to hate. We should be proud that we have DJ/Producers making it around the globe. Look at Kaskade, when he started he was just like any of you guys, now look how big he made it.

All I have to say is that Max is passionate and a hard working machine, you should see where he produces his tracks to really start talking about him.

In conclusion, we should all promote our local artists and show them love, not hate!

Old Post Sep-16-2010 10:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cpresents Click here to Send cpresents a Private Message Visit cpresents's homepage! Add cpresents to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Max is not playing locally because he's to busy producing & traveling internationaly!

quote:
Originally posted by cpresents
cpresents
tranceaddict in training

Profile For cpresents

Date Registered: Today

kind of odd that TA has been around for quite a while, and you just "randomly" decided to join...

Old Post Sep-16-2010 15:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Re: Max is not playing locally because he's to busy producing & traveling internationaly!

quote:
Please don't be a hater if you don't know what you are talking about. I have been trying to book max for the past few month and I had him last on March here in San Francisco. The only reason he is not playing in SF is because he is to busy with European Tours and Producing tracks. He will be back soon in SF at one of my events.

Just because someone made it, it's not a reason to hate. We should be proud that we have DJ/Producers making it around the globe. Look at Kaskade, when he started he was just like any of you guys, now look how big he made it.

All I have to say is that Max is passionate and a hard working machine, you should see where he produces his tracks to really start talking about him.

In conclusion, we should all promote our local artists and show them love, not hate!

but Kaskade was dope when he first started playing in SF.

Old Post Sep-16-2010 15:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LYNDSAYwhaaat?
www.DjLyndsay.com

quote:

Few questions.... what are "your events"? What promotion company are you? What clubs/venues do you book at? (considering most of the people on here know most of the club promotors/venues in SF). You've got nothing to hide here....

(just having a hard time believing this isn't Max himself, or his manager)

Old Post Sep-16-2010 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LYNDSAYwhaaat? Click here to Send LYNDSAYwhaaat? a Private Message Visit LYNDSAYwhaaat?'s homepage! Add LYNDSAYwhaaat? to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Randy S
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Max is not playing locally because he's to busy producing & traveling internationaly!

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
but Kaskade was dope when he first started playing in SF.

lol Billy... How was that stuff?

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Subscribe for free in iTunes!
Check out Randy on Beatport
Website - Soundcloud - Facebook - Youtube

Old Post Sep-16-2010 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Visit Randy S's homepage! Add Randy S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Max is not playing locally because he's to busy producing & traveling internationaly!

quote:
Originally posted by LYNDSAYwhaaat?
What promotion company are you?

Christian Presents (christian pineiro)
is on his sig.

so i'd assume it's christian himself.

http://www.christianpresents.us/

Old Post Sep-16-2010 17:03  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Old Post Sep-16-2010 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune ID #2 [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRansom - "My Dance (Ferry Corsten Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread