Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Dug up an old review thread... totally forgot how many of us met @ PvD 10-10-2001
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jon jon
viva la clubland

hahaha

Old Post May-08-2011 23:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon

I'm not turning back on my trance past

LOL!!

Old Post May-09-2011 01:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

4 LIFEZ

Old Post May-09-2011 03:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

HAYYYYYYYY GUYYYYYZZZ

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Last edited by Swamper on May-09-2011 at 04:22

Old Post May-09-2011 04:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

Last edited by jon jon on May-09-2011 at 04:31

Old Post May-09-2011 04:09  Canada
Swamper
Webmonstah

** BUMP **

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-23-2018 20:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hm, I don't remember the first time I met Swamper. I mean, I do vaguely.. Just not when or what party.

Old Post May-24-2018 12:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hm, I don't remember the first time I met Swamper. I mean, I do vaguely.. Just not when or what party.

I do! He was technically the first TranceAddict I met in person (aside from knowing Josh). We were at one of the Tiesto at the Docks parties. I think 2003. Upstairs on the balcony, I had gone to the bathroom and was heading back downstairs and I hear "I smell a Tranceaddict" and low and behold it was Del! I met so many lovely people that night. Would love to transport back for one night.

Old Post May-24-2018 13:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

I dont remember the first time i met swamper either. It could have been the time we met up with redeye and that other NYC TA bac in like 2002. no idea. I havent seen anyone in years though. Not even a run in.

I think last time i saw del was when portugal won the euros. I was quite hammered and being very anti portuguese.

Old Post Jun-09-2018 20:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I dont remember the first time i met swamper either. It could have been the time we met up with redeye and that other NYC TA bac in like 2002. no idea. I havent seen anyone in years though. Not even a run in.

I think last time i saw del was when portugal won the euros. I was quite hammered and being very anti portuguese.

I was gonna say that is hasn't been that long, but it's been at least 3 years since I've seen you I'm pretty sure. Wtf.

Old Post Jun-14-2018 14:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I was gonna say that is hasn't been that long, but it's been at least 3 years since I've seen you I'm pretty sure. Wtf.

At least! I think I went to electric island last year or the year before and felt so old. Ugh.

Old Post Jun-16-2018 16:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Dug up an old review thread... totally forgot how many of us met @ PvD 10-10-2001
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohn 00 Fleming exposure festival set [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Jean - The Launch [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread